Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I'm clarifying the particulars of the situation because I don't like misinformation wherever I see it.

How you gonna complain about the discussion of a topic...and spend the last page talking about it?
Again? Ok...If you look at the last page i was never even involved in the discussion until more comments were being made. That's when I made my comment to attempt to end the subject and have this thread back on track. Your ego couldn't resist the urge. If you or anyone else that feels "I continued" the discussion or has a problem since yall wanna gang up on me, PM me

I'm clarifying the particulars of the situation because I don't like misinformation wherever I see it.

How you gonna complain about the discussion of a topic...and spend the last page talking about it?
Again? Ok...If you look at the last page i was never even involved in the discussion until more comments were being made. That's when I made my comment to attempt to end the subject and have this thread back on track. Your ego couldn't resist the urge. If you or anyone else that feels "I continued" the discussion or has a problem since yall wanna gang up on me, PM me
661fd2b8e1c2c0c7a311898c94605685.gif

Round 15 to try to get this back on track. Perfect that I just found this on my Twitter feed.

and you still talking about it...lol

:lol: This one is kinda funny because I've witness a lot of arguments between employee (family) at various carry out spots over the years & they all look just like this...

Last edited:
I wanted them to succeed, but didn't think it was possible. 

Supposedly the ramp was reinforced with rebar throughout. 

I'm still trying to figure out how that truck turned on to those planks, completely perpendicular to that narrow dock. Look again. Like...how?!?!

I'm still trying to figure out how that truck turned on to those planks, completely perpendicular to that narrow dock. Look again. Like...how?!?!
Nah man, I saw that also. Like how did the guy turn 90 degrees on that narrow *** dock?

Either we are underestimating how wide the dock is because of the cam angle, or they have some magic ish going on. lol  

Back
Top Bottom