Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

lol
kid never felt one bit of what it's like to struggle his whole life

Deiondra aight, she just gotta lotta competition out here in dallas.

Believe or not Deion does live in the hood now, it's mansion but it's in the hood nonetheless ...kid only need drive one or 2 block for those donuts I'm sure. :lol:

Believe or not Deion does live in the hood now, it's mansion but it's in the hood nonetheless ...kid only need drive one or 2 block for those donuts I'm sure.
laugh.gif
i know dallas got some BAD ones man. i might slide to SXSW one of these years and see what there is to be seen lol. yall housing market is crazy too. if it wasnt for half the state being racist still, i would be considering moving there instead of atlanta

Believe or not Deion does live in the hood now, it's mansion but it's in the hood nonetheless ...kid only need drive one or 2 block for those donuts I'm sure. :lol:
i know dallas got some BAD ones man. i might slide to SXSW one of these years and see what there is to be seen lol. yall housing market is crazy too. if it wasnt for half the state being racist still, i would be considering moving there instead of atlanta
yea but he parts that are racist, you wouldn't want to go anyway even if they werent :lol:

Last edited:

Ummm....you know SXSW is in Austin, right?

Ummm....you know SXSW is in Austin, right?
yea. i shouldve clarified. TEXAS has some bad ones. especially the colleges and universities. So with me sliding to sxsw, ill see whats out there for myself. i got some friends out in austin too iirc. my homegirl works for GM and has extended an open door to me and my wife (were all past coworkers) ill be out there sooner or later

Bet. Just checking.

Didnt want you to get to Dallas and be upset.
laugh.gif
LMAOOOOO nah man when i see these pics from dallas and the campuses...i pay attention. theres always a 
nerd.gif
 in the picture somewhere. miami got a lot of fine females, but blacks are the smallest portion of them here. i need to see what texas is hittin like. that good southern belle love

Bet. Just checking.

Didnt want you to get to Dallas and be upset. :lol:
LMAOOOOO nah man when i see these pics from dallas and the campuses...i pay attention. theres always a :nerd:  in the picture somewhere. miami got a lot of fine females, but blacks are the smallest portion of them here. i need to see what texas is hittin like. that good southern belle love

Come to the Dallas Tek and holla atcha boy, Austin is only couple hours drive away ...you don't have to worry about racism unless you tryna take somebody else job, but the job market is excellent unless you don't wanna work, the women are awesome minus a few boppers here and there, and white guhls are thicker than frozen Mrs. Butterworth ...my only complaint is the crazy heat in July and August.

I chose here over ATL after extensively visiting both more than once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom