Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Groom tried to drown himself in river after meeting 'ugly' bride for first time before arranged marriage

Kang Hu claimed bride Na Sung would be 'bad for his image' after he walked out of the ceremony and tried to commit suicide, it was claimed

A groom tried to kill himself after seeing his "ugly" arranged marriage bride for the first time.

Kang Hu, 33, claimed bride Na Sung, 30, would be "bad for his image" after he walked out of the ceremony and threw himself in a nearby river.

The 33-year-old had stunned guests at the wedding in the city of Shiyan, in central China’s Hubei province, when he apologised to his bride before telling her she was "too ugly".

Pal Chan Wang said: "It was a very awkward moment for everyone.

"The bride was devastated, her family were furious, his family were furious, and we his friends were embarrassed.

"Kang has very exact tastes and had been forced into this marriage."

The groom was spotted several hours later wandering along a river bank shortly before throwing himself in the water.

Passers-by called police who were able to rescue him.

Qan Tsui, 25, who took photos of the rescue, said: "He was fully clothed and floating face down in the water.

"He was unconscious and I thought he was dead.

"When the police arrived one jumped in and dragged him ashore with the help of foremen who put a rope around his chest to pull him out before pumping his chest.

"They saved his life."

Kang was rushed to hospital where doctors said he was in a stable condition.

He later explained: "I feel bad about what happened but when I saw her she wasn’t what I had expected and I realised she would be bad for my image.

"My parents had arranged this and I couldn’t see any way out apart from suicide."

350x700px-LL-ebbcdc7d_Screen-Shot-2013-05-15-at-12.56.35-AM.png

What was supposed to happen in that game?
Lady had 3 chances to guess price of car, she only guessed once, but the model for some reason took off two price tags which one of them coincidentally was the winning price.

Full vid is up on WSHH.

Last edited:
dude probably not cold tho, when i got up to about his size, i would go outside like that in the 50s, not like chillin tho, but to run to the store and stuff

its a mixture of having a lot of muscle, enough fat, and a high metabolism that keep you warm
Couldn't have said it better. Repped

^^^^^ who's wilding there?

1. La Gear
2. Tyga
3. Server thinking he probably can flip those Gear
4. Hypsters that will probably prove 3. Wrong

All kinds of fail ...

Groom tried to drown himself in river after meeting 'ugly' bride for first time before arranged marriage

Kang Hu claimed bride Na Sung would be 'bad for his image' after he walked out of the ceremony and tried to commit suicide, it was claimed

A groom tried to kill himself after seeing his "ugly" arranged marriage bride for the first time.

Kang Hu, 33, claimed bride Na Sung, 30, would be "bad for his image" after he walked out of the ceremony and threw himself in a nearby river.

The 33-year-old had stunned guests at the wedding in the city of Shiyan, in central China’s Hubei province, when he apologised to his bride before telling her she was "too ugly".

"The bride was devastated, her family were furious, his family were furious, and we his friends were embarrassed.

The groom was spotted several hours later wandering along a river bank shortly before throwing himself in the water.

Qan Tsui, 25, who took photos of the rescue, said: "He was fully clothed and floating face down in the water.

"When the police arrived one jumped in and dragged him ashore with the help of foremen who put a rope around his chest to pull him out before pumping his chest.

"They saved his life."

He later explained: "I feel bad about what happened but when I saw her she wasn’t what I had expected and I realised she would be bad for my image.

"My parents had arranged this and I couldn’t see any way out apart from suicide."
Homie got one glimpse and was like....
sick.gif

lol bruh had to keep it g tho, i respect it

How are you that ugly??.. You can't recover from that disrespect.. We need pics... 

Last edited:

"They saved his life."

Homie got one glimpse and was like....
sick.gif
This is becoming a trend I see...

Back
Top Bottom