Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

roll.gif
shorty was just postin to post aint no way she was thinkin 

how u get a post 2 minutes after your og post about april fools and not think somebody bout to fool you??

this is terrible. altho.... even the passengers told him just say yes sir and okay sir. soon as the cop returned dude went rogue 
roll.gif
 let me guess. cop will be suspended with pay pending investigation

Everybody looking for authentic RO Yeezys needs to just post their photo ID in this thread.

Would say post your license but seems like everybody in that thread is under the age of 14. Looking to drop 2,500 of mommy and daddy's money.

Last edited:
dude was scared of the taser tho

and why was he chillin with his cousin just suckin on shortys tatas?? weird mfs

It doesn't get more "fools wildin thinking they doing it" than this vid.

1. why does dude keep talking bout being "all up in yo a**" dude is A-YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. what type of bummy living situation yall got that your COUSIN (not even ya brother) gotta share a room while hes tryna slide in his girls garments bruh? and u sucha ayo cockblock.. instead of leaving u stay in there playin wit a taser witcho childish a**? fohhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. its like he KNEW something bad would happen. he put the taser to the bangle and paused for a second. recognized hes holding a metal bangle and about to send electricity through it... thought back to the highschool science class he had to take twice and faintly remembered something about metal and electricity. then said f*** it and did it anyways.

4. these type of dudes dont need that type of power. a taser is clearly too much for pipsqueak to handle. ol with great power comes great electricity a** lil boy  
roll.gif

59 degrees in Brooklyn then this happens
dude probably not cold tho, when i got up to about his size, i would go outside like that in the 50s, not like chillin tho, but to run to the store and stuff

its a mixture of having a lot of muscle, enough fat, and a high metabolism that keep you warm

Hahahaha.

I'm pretty sure Connor mcgregor isn't going to have an iPhone drop out of his backside when he's getting knocked out by Aldo.

dude probably not cold tho, when i got up to about his size, i would go outside like that in the 50s, not like chillin tho, but to run to the store and stuff

its a mixture of having a lot of muscle, enough fat, and a high metabolism that keep you warm

to the store yes.... TO SKOOL NERPPPPPPPPPPPP

Groom tried to drown himself in river after meeting 'ugly' bride for first time before arranged marriage

Kang Hu claimed bride Na Sung would be 'bad for his image' after he walked out of the ceremony and tried to commit suicide, it was claimed

A groom tried to kill himself after seeing his "ugly" arranged marriage bride for the first time.

Kang Hu, 33, claimed bride Na Sung, 30, would be "bad for his image" after he walked out of the ceremony and threw himself in a nearby river.

The 33-year-old had stunned guests at the wedding in the city of Shiyan, in central China’s Hubei province, when he apologised to his bride before telling her she was "too ugly".

Pal Chan Wang said: "It was a very awkward moment for everyone.

"The bride was devastated, her family were furious, his family were furious, and we his friends were embarrassed.

"Kang has very exact tastes and had been forced into this marriage."

The groom was spotted several hours later wandering along a river bank shortly before throwing himself in the water.

Passers-by called police who were able to rescue him.

Qan Tsui, 25, who took photos of the rescue, said: "He was fully clothed and floating face down in the water.

"He was unconscious and I thought he was dead.

"When the police arrived one jumped in and dragged him ashore with the help of foremen who put a rope around his chest to pull him out before pumping his chest.

"They saved his life."

Kang was rushed to hospital where doctors said he was in a stable condition.

He later explained: "I feel bad about what happened but when I saw her she wasn’t what I had expected and I realised she would be bad for my image.

"My parents had arranged this and I couldn’t see any way out apart from suicide."

Homie got one glimpse and was like....:x

Homie got one glimpse and was like....:x

Man one time some long distance relative from my mom's side tried to hook me up with her 17 year old granddaughter from China
My friends were saying do it for the money
But needless to say, my mom put an end to that and told her relative to chill :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom