FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I feel like most of the new chip flavors that come out are a disappointment. Especially if they're limited. Tried these a few months back. This one was just bad.
1bacbf47-b8aa-4281-a069-5021a973b299.89a5da8f3c1c22c2bd61acccdd33b8d6.jpeg

I posted these a while back, they weren't as good as I thought they would be. The BLT ones were much better.

I posted these a while back, they weren't as good as I thought they would be. The BLT ones were much better.
I dunno what it is, but all chips that have some kind of meat flavoring to it just does not do it for me. I will stick to chips with cheese, ranch, salsa, lime, BBQ, sour cream and vinegar flavors. 👍🏽

Can’t even any kind of chips other than plantain chips these days.

Last edited:
I don’t think I’ve ever liked a single meat flavored chip (except the asian shrimp ones if you count that) It just doesn’t seem to work for me.

Now I will say that this flavor is an exception to my rule of not eating chips with a meat flavor mainly because I do not taste hot wings at all when eating these chips. The flavor is actually good (though they stain the hell out of your fingers SMH), but I have not seen them in quite a while so I assumed they were discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom