FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

77C52F18-4F3B-4B52-9132-08613EBECAE9.jpeg
Had no clue milk bar packaged and distributed their treats in grocery stores now. Picked up 2 boxes of compost cookies and gonna try my hardest not the clean the shelf out by the end of this weekend
I’m surprised they tried again. They came out with them like 2 or 3 years ago. I remember I bought a couple of boxes and then they went on clearance at target for like $1.50 a box. I think I bought 8 or 9 boxes that day.

Anyone got any favorite easy meals they make in an Air fryer?

I bought one recently. I only been using it for cooking chicken.
Following since i've had one for years and never used it. But ever since i moved into my new place it's been siting on my counter top and id like to get some use out of it.

Anyone have any tricks to preserving your berries longer. I feel like every time i was them and then put them in fridge in two days they are moldy. Should i get special containers. Should i just freeze them?

Anyone have any tricks to preserving your berries longer. I feel like every time i was them and then put them in fridge in two days they are moldy. Should i get special containers. Should i just freeze them?
Was at the store the other day and there was literally a sign next to the strawberries saying that they only last for 2-3 days :lol:

You shouldn't wash them until you are about to use them. That is what I've been taught.

Introducing that moisture just accelerates the molding process.

What are your farmer friends saying?

Cheated on my starbz today and got a pumpkin coffee and pumpkin munchkins at dunkin It’s the szn but lowkey can’t wait til next week to have an official pumpkin spice latte and a pumpkin cream cold brew from starbz!
12F0D12D-0680-4C22-8752-35ED00FBD3ED.jpeg

wtf August isn’t even over and pumpkin bs is starting up smh

I find that if you get them home and put them in a air tight container you can get 4-5 days out of them. My son eats strawberries and blueberries like they’re going out of style so they usually don’t even make it that long. But that does help. Or a gallon ziplock bag.

*air tight container and then refrigerate. And like dc said don’t wash until ready to eat.

You shouldn't wash them until you are about to use them. That is what I've been taught.

Introducing that moisture just accelerates the molding process.

What are your farmer friends saying?
hmmm wow never heard that. Actually thats a great idea i should ask one of my farmer friends how they store the berries.

wtf August isn’t even over and pumpkin bs is starting up smh

I find that if you get them home and put them in a air tight container you can get 4-5 days out of them. My son eats strawberries and blueberries like they’re going out of style so they usually don’t even make it that long. But that does help. Or a gallon ziplock bag.

Let me live Baby Ava wanted pumpkin coffee :lol: .

I might try the air tight container.

^its not just you it’s everywhere. I walk into wegmans and smell nothing but pumpkin and cinnamon. This year flew smh.

Back
Top Bottom