FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Haha, I did it before. It’s really bad for the first 5-10mins mainly because the heat is building and you don’t know when/if it’s going to stop and nothing helps. I didn’t have any stomach issues afterwards though. I’d probably have an easier time with it now that I’ve done it once and know what to expect. Excellent prank to mix these with other chips with guests. It tastes terrible by the way.

hahahah bro that would be so foul. I got a work party coming up. I’m about to drop 100 bucks on one chip challenges and wreck some co workers kids.

20210816_144241.jpg

20210816_144232.jpg

20210817_134004.jpg

Added some Metamucil and energy powder packets.

Attachments

• 20210816_144232.jpg
    20210816_144232.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Went to Massimo for our last night in Providence last night. Didn't end up taking pics, but I lifted some random pics from the internet of some of the stuff we ate. :lol:

Octopus with gigante beans, tomato, and chorizo mostarda:
0-8.jpg

Pizza with black mission figs, prosciutto, caramelized onions, gorgonzola, arugula, and balsamic:
0.jpg

Lobster ravioli:
0-9.jpg

Duck confit with walnut/mascarpone ravioli, sage cream sauce, and truffle honey:
0-10.jpg

Pork chop with caramelized figs, brown butter gnocchi, and roasted cauliflower:
0-11.jpg

Not pictured: roasted caulflower with golden raisins/pine nuts/caramelized onions/bread crumbs and roasted artichokes with crushed pistachio/golden raisins/calabrian chiles.

Lobster roll and fried clam strips down at the beach in Newport today:

0-12.jpg

0-13.jpg

Unless it's some rice mix from a box, I don't know anyone who cooks rice on the stove. #CulturalDifferences
Rare, but something you keep in your back pocket.

Went camping with a big group many moons ago. (Straight party, everyone was early to mid 20s at the time.)
We were all getting dinner ready, and no one knew how to cook rice on a stove. Everyone was just used to making rice in a rice cooker.

Funny that I was the only one that stepped up and made the rice. . .
:rofl:

I used to go camping all the time, never brought any rice or cooked any. Probably since the food was always burgers and hotdogs besides the one time we made Filipino barbecue sticks. Didn't even get to eat any because I drank too much and passed out in a chair by the camp fire.

Back
Top Bottom