FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

yea my
pepperoni,salami, sausage, bacon, jalapeño, olive and mushrooms
AC221DD7-EBDB-4B72-8DE7-2B311A67D1ED.jpeg
my kind of pizza. only thing missing is some onions.

It’s not just a rice cooker
It’s also a rice warmer
Cook rice once today
Have ready to eat rice for the next day
I only buy 40lb bags of rice

I bought a 5lb bag of basmati today and thought that was too much. I wouldn't even know what to do with 40lbs of rice:rofl:

I need to get hip on some Mediterranean spots out here

There’s a couple different Gaby’s locations in Culver City (one on Venice/Overland and one on La Cienega/Washington). It’s a chain, but is pretty solid.

Papa Cristo’s is Greek and is a popular spot. In the mid-city area on Pico.

And Sunin Labanese Grill in Westwood.

Those are the ones I’ve tried in the LA area.

Opposite for me
I always get the bone in
But I thought I switch it up
Sandwich was on point
Wanted to give the nuggets another shot
Still not loving it
Could be alot better

Don’t do the one chip challenge guys. I dropped like 5 bumpers today. Stomach hates me.

Haha, I did it before. It’s really bad for the first 5-10mins mainly because the heat is building and you don’t know when/if it’s going to stop and nothing helps. I didn’t have any stomach issues afterwards though. I’d probably have an easier time with it now that I’ve done it once and know what to expect. Excellent prank to mix these with other chips with guests. It tastes terrible by the way.

Haha, I did it before. It’s really bad for the first 5-10mins mainly because the heat is building and you don’t know when/if it’s going to stop and nothing helps. I didn’t have any stomach issues afterwards though. I’d probably have an easier time with it now that I’ve done it once and know what to expect. Excellent prank to mix these with other chips with guests. It tastes terrible by the way.
Bruh, if someone pranked me like that i'd crumble what's left of the chip and put it in their eyes.

Back
Top Bottom