FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Crab dip
Lobster roll and broccolini
Rose
0CF8D7E4-9486-407B-9875-3673694CB311.jpeg
522DEC9B-F701-474B-B09E-F29F56A7EE72.jpeg

Last edited:
Are there none or little to none top chefs that are black? Or black Michelin star chefs?

I'm watching the beginning of the new season of Master chef and it's themed Legends. All the legends I'm seeing are white, some Asian and Latin, rest European (so still white). I'm guessing just the show didn't get any black chefs?

Are there none or little to none top chefs that are black? Or black Michelin star chefs?

I'm watching the beginning of the new season of Master chef and it's themed Legends. All the legends I'm seeing are white, some Asian and Latin, rest European (so still white). I'm guessing just the show didn't get any black chefs?
feel like the only one I hear about is Marcus Samuelsson. They always trot him out on those shows.

This dude won one of the seasons of Top Chef. Apparently all his restaurants have closed though.

Back
Top Bottom