FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

me too

are they easy to clean and maintain?
would it be best to do it outside?
im asking cause i was thinking about getting the blackstone with the air fryers but im wondering if it would be better just getting one for the kitchen.

I've never used one but I'm hearing good things about em.

I'm looking for a good air fryer with large capacity. Any suggestions?
Phillips xl probably

My brother has one. My parents have a ninja air fryer which was pretty decent for the cost. My sister has an instant pot pro air fryer. I have a breville toaster over air fryer.

DO NOT GET the breville toaster over air fryer. It’s a ***** to clean.

Bigger isn’t always better, consider your use case.

Last edited:
Had a Strawberry Tamale yesterday. Tasted like a strawberry pancake.
IMG_20210604_163813__02.jpg

Random Thought: I love the B*itches Who Brunch blog. My friend and I decided to try the Old Town Pour House in Gaithersburg, Maryland due to their blog (though their review was for one of the Chicago location) and it did not disappoint. We ordered the Johnny Hash (braised short rib, potatoes, sunny side up eggs, red and green bell peppers, onions and salsa verde) and Mother's Little Helper (cheddar grits, braised pork belly, sausage links, fried egg and smoked tomato scallion relish) and both were delish! And before somebody tries to be funny and says something, no I did not take any pictures. I do not take pictures of food while out with company sitting in a restaurant because it is just weird to me (though I see other people do it, again it is just weird for me to do that).

Yo these cicadas are out here wildin.

I’m not grilling until these damn things leave

I'm looking for a good air fryer with large capacity. Any suggestions?
me too

are they easy to clean and maintain?
would it be best to do it outside?
im asking cause i was thinking about getting the blackstone with the air fryers but im wondering if it would be better just getting one for the kitchen.
Best one out there imo. Easy clean up.

The consommé was trash but the tacos were decent.
D0B488F4-EF64-40FE-BC13-78857830D7FB.jpeg

Farmbird again

6039E338-A9A5-44A5-83E5-B85B383A6EFC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom