FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So purchase a metal one and carry it in your vehicle.
I am not a fan of a reuseable metal straw. I want to toss the straw with the cup when I am done. I just grab as many plastic straws as I can when I am at Smoothie King. Unfortunately, I did not have one in the backpack that I wore today, so I had to settle for the paper one.

My wife is in charge of making the jerk turkey wings, she has made some bomb chicken wings in the air fryer before so I trust they will turn out alright. :nerd:

pretty much done cooking, all I need to do is throw everything in the oven tomorrow. :pimp:

Last thing I’m eating for the day. Hit The Smith again for Spicy Salmon Tartare:
CB9DF2D1-7EEF-411F-BFD8-14219FB931A1.jpeg

Wall always looking out for the community. :nthat:

No way people are serious with soap/food videos.

It just bothers me that we are so arrogant that we waste life (food) for A few laughs on the internet.

Nothing funny about that.
I actually believe this. There's a lady at work who has mentioned washing her meat with vinegar, lemon, and soap :lol:.

I made too much food. Im debating giving it all away to the homeless. Are there any services that will pick up the food from me?

i would look up your local soup kitchen and bring it there. they'll be feeding people all day and would love any additional food they can get

i would look up your local soup kitchen and bring it there. they'll be feeding people all day and would love any additional food they can get

I doubt they just takin random food from random people and just passing it on lol.

deusavertat deusavertat I recommend plating the leftovers up and passing them out yourself.

But if you're just full 9f it throw it away.

Back
Top Bottom