FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I doubt they just takin random food from random people and just passing it on lol.

deusavertat deusavertat I recommend plating the leftovers up and passing them out yourself.

But if you're just full 9f it throw it away.

Lol I have 2 options I can eat all of this and get fat, or I can give some away and eat some of it and still get fat.

I offered my coworkers some and they are in the same predicament of cooking a lot of food for nobody

Yeah feel like you're going to have a better chance just passing it out yourself to the homeless. Don't think shelters are going to be taking in random non-prepackaged food, especially in a pandemic.

Been craving some cinnamon rolls this week
Place by me was doing some bake at home ones for thanksgiving but I slept :smh:

Soft yolk scramble
B676FA49-0CED-4142-AE8F-07909FB5A2B6.jpeg

I made too much food. Im debating giving it all away to the homeless. Are there any services that will pick up the food from me?
If you live in a city I’m sure you know where the homeless people be , just give out a few warm plates directly , I done this many times

Yeah feel like you're going to have a better chance just passing it out yourself to the homeless. Don't think shelters are going to be taking in random non-prepackaged food, especially in a pandemic.
Shelters arent taking anything now. Shelter i donate to wont accept anything these days. No clothes, not even if they brand new.

Still ways to help people though.

Back
Top Bottom