FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Crispy Chicken Wings (honey, chipotle, lime), The Smith, NYC:
C05D371A-748B-4EF2-AE71-C7ADAF2B5601.jpeg

Seems like you must be around A LOT of #LowIQ people that aren't black then. Never seen anybody make mac n cheese that isn't baked unless it's from a box.
Not even talking about MarikoMac.

I've been to plenty of folks houses and hell restaurants that don't bake macaroni and cheese.

It is nowhere near of an "international " concept that you are making it out to be.

My diet has gone to absolute **** with the passing of my dad. I'll get back on my grind in a week or so I'm hoping

Sorry for your loss man. I've been there a few years ago. I didn't put on weight, but was feeling super unmotivated for some time.

Went easy on the 5k today. Steady jog to save my knees and muscles for this weekends run.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201125-191617.jpg
    Screenshot_20201125-191617.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20201125-191604.jpg
    Screenshot_20201125-191604.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 43
It is only browned so the skin isn't sloppy when you put the sauce on simple one. Its not cooked at all.

It is your food.
It is your food.
It is your food.

When you said you were making BBQ Turkey wings, I thought you were

A. baking them
B. Browning them (from the baking)
C. Adding the sauce at the end to FINISH them.

You wouldn't have rubbery skin doing that.

Baking them with foil on will make uncrispy/gelatinous skin.

If you are worried about the skin, why cook with foil on?

It is your food.
It is your food.
It is your food.

When you said you were making BBQ Turkey wings, I thought you were

A. baking them
B. Browning them (from the baking)
C. Adding the sauce at the end to FINISH them.

You wouldn't have rubbery skin doing that.

Baking them with foil on will make uncrispy/gelatinous skin.

If you are worried about the skin, why cook with foil on?

Nope I brown them, throw on some Stubbs barbecue sauce then backing them. Im following a recipe online and it looks good so far.

The foil is so it inner meat doesn't dry out, the skin is already crispy but I want the center of the leg to be juicy. #trusttheprocess

Nope I brown them, throw on some Stubbs barbecue sauce then backing them. Im following a recipe online and it looks good so far.

The foil is so it inner meat doesn't dry out, the skin is already crispy but I want the center of the leg to be juicy. #trusttheprocess

The skin will NOT remain crispy since the turkey is being cooked in a highly moisturized/covered pan.

That is simple science.

To promote moistsure, you can add a water pan to the oven to regulate temperatures and add moisture to the environment.

But you will not gdt crispy skin baking poultry with the foil on.

There is no process to trust if it plays 1 on 1 vs. Science.

The skin will NOT remain crispy since the turkey is being cooked in a highly moisturized/covered pan.

That is simple science.

To promote moistsure, you can add a water pan to the oven to regulate temperatures and add moisture to the environment.

But you will not gdt crispy skin baking poultry with the foil on.

There is no process to trust if it plays 1 on 1 vs. Science.
can't he just broil it after with the foil off?

Back
Top Bottom