Salt
Pepper
Paprika
Cayenne
Shrimp

20200417_133206.jpg

Tossed with noodles and basil garnish

20200417_135332.jpg

are those power waffles any good? I don't do frozen waffles anymore since I was a Kid with eggos :lol:
if you keep in mind they are healthy waffles they are good
cant judge them on a regular waffle scale
i just eat them with some of the smart balance fake butter

i used to eat those waffles so much i got tired of em. they have great macros though especially for waffles
does the store you get them from also carry the chocolate waffles?
they used to over here then they just completely stopped. they were the only ones i used to buy

Yeap, and they have dark chocolate, chocolate chips and Blueberry ones too :lol:

20200417_132817.jpg

My homie surprised me with Filipino food delivered to my apartment after my 24h shift at the hospital. Legit thug tears were shed, lmao.

White Rice; Boneless Fried Chicken, Egg Drop Soup, Combos, but I am confused what is on the bottom.

White Rice; Boneless Fried Chicken, Egg Drop Soup, Combos, but I am confused what is on the bottom.

It's garlic rice, fried pork belly, small spring rolls, chicken rice porridge, and sautéed mixed veggies with shrimp in a sauce made from shrimp paste.

You said COMBOS... lmfaoooo. This guy.

20200417_132817.jpg

My homie surprised me with Filipino food delivered to my apartment after my 24h shift at the hospital. Legit thug tears were shed, lmao.

I appreciate your contributions to this pandemic but that's some suspect **** to be sending another man food like that.

I can see picking up the tab if yall out but I don't even know how'd I feel if I got a surprise delivery of meat from the homie.

I think you need to question dudes real motives.

Back
Top Bottom