FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:lol: Reminds me of this
Screen_Shot_2020-04-15_at_11.13.05_AM.jpg

Speaking of ubereats and taking a ****

One night i was delivering to a condo downtown. As im walking to enter the vestibule so is a resident. He opens the door and we go in....theres a homeless dude taking a **** infront of the intercom :rofl:

Im there like aw man wtf :lol: dude that lived there was almost in tears omg omg the smell the smell. Opens the door and ran away :lol: :smh:

Speaking of ubereats and taking a ****

One night i was delivering to a condo downtown. As im walking to enter the vestibule so is a resident. He opens the door and we go in....theres a homeless dude taking a **** infront of the intercom :rofl:

Im there like aw man wtf :lol: dude that lived there was almost in tears omg omg the smell the smell. Opens the door and ran away :lol: :smh:
and canadians be talking like better than US :lol:

and canadians be talking like better than US :lol:
they are literally the only ones that believe that.
are u tryna get this to gain traction or steam???
u tryna go against me???
ok bet
No Nawghty, I'm tryna help you become more acquiescent, amiable, nice, dutiful, respectful, & any other thing that could be considered a antonym for Nawgthy.
I'm not the enemy.

You contradict this is just about everyday. This is the most recent thing I've come across:
"NO ONE CARES ABOUT UR TEARS
LABEL UR DAMN FOOD
SO WE KNOW WHAT WE LOOKIN AT"
im not understanding whats wrong with that post
im CLEARLY advising him to label his food
which has been a common issue in this thread
for SOME people

im not understanding whats wrong with that post
im CLEARLY advising him to label his food
which has been a common issue in this thread
for SOME people
I agree that sleep deprived zombie could have mentioned it just like could have asked nicely, but maybe he simply forgot due to excitement. He seems miserable & his friend providing him w/ that slight ray of sunshine likely did wonders for him i.e. why he was sobbing.

You eclipsing that sun was extremely unnecessary, he might have an accident b/c of this.

I agree that sleep deprived zombie could have mentioned it just like could have asked nicely, but maybe he simply forgot due to excitement. He seems miserable & his friend providing him w/ that slight ray of sunshine likely did wonders for him i.e. why he was sobbing.

You eclipsing that sun was extremely unnecessary, he might have an accident b/c of this.
cool

Back
Top Bottom