FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Very doable.

My former coworker did it for a month while still going to work.

Just takes discipline and self-control. I use to do it (not for a month) along with trying different types of fasting.
How many others do you know of that attempted it?

First time I’m gonna do 3 days. Eventually will try it for a month 😬
My mother went on a month long liquid diet a few years back. Apparently she lost a lot of weight, but I couldn’t really tell b/c I saw her everyday. Good luck.

Was the weight loss extreme?

What did her bbn poop look like after a week?

Did she poop at all after 2 weeks?
The Weight loss mostly depends on how big you are to begin with. In the beginning you lose water weight and actual fat comes after.

My mother went on a month long liquid diet a few years back. Apparently she lost a lot of weight, but I couldn’t really tell b/c I saw her everyday. Good luck.
Yea with a liquid diet, at least you are consuming calories, so that is considerably different.

Consuming 0 calories for an entire month...........yea.

Was the weight loss extreme?

What did her bbn poop look like after a week?

Did she poop at all after 2 weeks?
My former coworker I'm talking about was a male. Dunno why you assumed it was a she.

He was already in shape and a bit slender so no there was no extreme weight loss. At most losing the water weight. He didn't do it to lose weight but for religious reasons and the whole stewardship of the mind and body thing.

I didn't ask about what his poop looked like.

I didn't ask him if he pooped at all nor did he offer that information.

Last edited:
thats crazy to me
im hungry all day

i've heard of the water fast just never for a whole month

I didn't ask about what his poop looked like.

I didn't ask him if he pooped at all nor did he offer that information.

birdman-breakfast-club_raj02f.jpg

Yea with a liquid diet, at least you are consuming calories, so that is considerably different.

Consuming 0 calories for an entire month...........yea.
Water diets are definitely a common practice. Just b/c you've never done, seen, or heard about it doesn't mean it isn't a thing. tay1 tay1 :

Are you a carbman?
yeah prolly.
i work out extensively 5-6 days of the week and have a job where im constantly on my feet and walking.
i eat the bulk of my carbs for dinner though as i work out fasted every morning at 5

How many others do you know of that attempted it?
Don't really keep count but outside of a handful of friends who did it for a week, all the other ppl I know who did it for a month (again for religious reasons; christians and Muslims) were no more than 6 or 7.

After doing it for a week myself, I can see how a month is possible you just have to keep in mind you'll be a bit weaker as the days go on especially by week 3. Cant do any heavy lifting and it takes a bit more to concentrate. Also when I was doing this I was in my late teens.

do you still exercise on a water fast?
i couldn't imagine having any strength or energy

Back
Top Bottom