with leftover shells
so depending on how i feel when i get home
i may make some
theres a few different recipes
but i think im a wing it

1587094731630.png
1587094759902.png
1587094780675.png

Copped some brisket, wings, and sides from Federalist Pig for me and the wife's 2nd anniversary. Unofficially dubbed the Pand-iversary.

It travels pretty well all things considered.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
solewoman solewoman
@anybodyelselivinginDC

Not pictured: the smoked turkey which we got by accident. It was the best turkey of any variety I've ever had in my life.

1587094731630.png
1587094759902.png
1587094780675.png

Copped some brisket, wings, and sides from Federalist Pig for me and the wife's 2nd anniversary. Unofficially dubbed the Pand-iversary.

It travels pretty well all things considered.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
solewoman solewoman
@anybodyelselivinginDC

Not pictured: the smoked turkey which we got by accident. It was the best turkey of any variety I've ever had in my life.
Are you a contact athlete?

Dont eat bfast all the time but if I wake up to make it, I wake up, then rinse my face, proceed to have a cup of coffee, make the bfast, eat, floss, use tounge scraper, brush teeth, then ****, shave, and shower.

Eating with toothpaste and mouthwash taste in your mouth is nasty. Also the morning breath aint stank, well it shouldnt be. Be not fresh? Of course but if it stank then you have some mouth probs goin on. What a lot of ppl dont do is if they have their tonsils still, they have to poke around I’d say every week and see if you have tonsil stones. Those will make your breath stank with or without brushing and mouthwash.

And for the record I brush my teeth after lunch. Always have the toothbrush in the desk in a travel case and its replaced every month.

Whats everyone’s brand of toothpaste and mouthwash?
I use sensodyne pronamel clean mint and listerine total care fresh mint.

I don’t brush my teeth until after I eat. if I wake up at 8 and I don’t eat until 12 i’m not brushing my teeth until after that.

JUDGE ME IF YOU WANT.

I don’t brush my teeth until after I eat. if I wake up at 8 and I don’t eat until 12 i’m not brushing my teeth until after that.

JUDGE ME IF YOU WANT.
Wait what?

So you would spend the entire morning awake, not brush your teeth until you basically eat lunch and only after?

Do you go outside and stuff like go to work under those conditions?

lawdog1 lawdog1

Your spanish teacher shouldnt be judging anyone when she can't even speak spanish.

Unless you're misremembering that phrase.

Duke might have other issues if he’s waking up with a white tongue and plaque on his teeth after waking up especially if he brushed before going to sleep...

My Spanish teacher did the same thing when I said I shave AFTER showering. Why would you shave before showering?

Back
Top Bottom