FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Royal Taj buffet :pimp:

0FA1022C-A812-42F3-A941-773CEA285876.jpeg

im paranoid bout indian buffets. but living in NJ i hear da indians do it right here

They really are. Never really ate Indian food until a few years back, but I'm a fan, and this particular buffet is fantastic. Dude that runs it is cool as hell too.
You don't find a lot Indian buffets like a Chinese buffets but when you do it's So much better imo.

If your in the nyc, queens area. Jackson heights has a few of them near 74th street.

Last edited:
78D9F617-61C9-421C-80FF-88B3BA133740.jpeg

So I decided to make a Nigerian appetizer called suya. Made my own version of suya spice rub. Came out really good. I would have used skewers but I forgot and wasn't about to go out in the Texas heat, Next time.

Suya meat is usually done with beef tips or strips.

Went to the supermarket to get those peach Cheerios but they didn’t have any. Ended up copping some chocolate peanut butter Cheerios and corn Chex

Got some almond milk yogurt too. Gonna see how that is. Dairy kills me now a days :smh:

Last edited:
Went to the supermarket to get those peach Cheerios but they didn’t have any. Ended up copping some chocolate peanut butter Cheerios and corn Chex

Got some almond milk yogurt too. Gonna see how that is. Dairy kills me now a days :smh:
Read this article a few days ago, I suggest reading when you get a chance.

Makes me want to try these, but I have been saying this for a while but I am not a big ice cream person, so I will get to it when I get to it.

Halo Top made ice cream cool again. Now, high-protein drives industry https://usat.ly/2KDidP5 via @usatoday

Back
Top Bottom