FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

63BAE7F1-1965-4130-AE89-7890CD4CE956.jpeg

Those look good. When I was in SD, earlier this year, I ate at a spot called Oscar's like 3 times in a 4 day span. I was hooked. Most tacos I have eaten in my life man

I've turned a new leaf. I used to be the biggest In n Out supporter there is.

I must now say that 5 guys is fire. More fire. Like too fire. Best fast food burger joint out here.
If I'm spending $15 it better be.

Master Zik Master Zik

Last few times you posted 5 Guys you haven't been using the Lettuce Buns.

What happened to you Paleo diet?
I do have cheat days but I simply stopped asking since they don't keep the lettuce wraps in stock enough.

It was the keto diet and been off that a month now. That should be obvious since fries are a no go in the diet.

Burgers are fine on a low carb diet. Low carb, at least for me centers around about 50 - 100 grams a day. Burger buns are usually around 40 grams.

Burgers are fine on a low carb diet. Low carb, at least for me centers around about 50 - 100 grams a day. Burger buns are usually around 40 grams.

Damn, 50-100? Isn't that a lot and a wide range?

I was on under 50g a day.

Burger with buns would've ruined me.

Damn, 50-100? Isn't that a lot and a wide range?

I was on under 50g a day.

Burger with buns would've ruined me.

On keto itll be too much for some, but on a general low carb diet, it's more than fine. Fornme, keto is too restrictive.

Haven't had steamed crab in so long. Need to find a spot in SoCal that sells it for a reasonable price.

Crazy how expensive Dungeoness crab costs out here.

Damn. The hot sawce and sweet baby ray in a jug. Where this at?

Also I'm not ******* with a bbq sauce that dont have sugar in it.

Check if there’s any restaurant supply stores in your area. They have a lot of stuff in bulk. I had to go to one the other day for work and actually got a box of beef patties while I was there. Was tempted to get a box of 50 waffles and a huge can of refried beans but I passed :lol:
1D35ED59-9C5B-4CFC-AD49-CA67FC85CFE0.jpeg

I’ve had these before they are pretty good when u toast them but I can really feel the sodium in themx especially if I have more than 1 :lol:

View attachment 2144651
Check if there’s any restaurant supply stores in your area. They have a lot of stuff in bulk. I had to go to one the other day for work and actually got a box of beef patties while I was there. Was tempted to get a box of 50 waffles and a huge can of refried beans but I passed :lol:
1D35ED59-9C5B-4CFC-AD49-CA67FC85CFE0.jpeg

I’ve had these before they are pretty good when u toast them but I can really feel the sodium in themx especially if I have more than 1 :lol:

Which state you in and how much came in a box and the price?

Cajun boiled peanuts are about the only ones I eat now. Got a guy here locally, sells them out his garage best peanuts ever. You know when he’s open for business there are cars all over his road usually with a line up the driveway.

Back
Top Bottom