FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Had the munchies so trying JackITB carne asada and chicken chipotle fries. Hope I don't regret it tonight/morning lol

I mixed it alittle so excuse the messiness even though it is a hot mess lol
20180703_211958.jpg
20180703_211951.jpg

Had the munchies so trying JackITB carne asada and chicken chipotle fries. Hope I don't regret it tonight/morning lol

20180703_211958.jpg
20180703_211951.jpg
How was it? Jack in the crack is a guilty pleasure of mine. Have a soft spot for that place

20180703_211958.jpg
20180703_211951.jpg

Waste of money. I brought two different kinds and it was gross. Felt guilty after eating that hot mess.

Just came back from a cookout

A whole lot of

Grilled Pineapples
Lightly cooked Brats
Digging dirty hands into open bags of chips

I bet you can tell WHO hosted it.

How was it? Jack in the crack is a guilty pleasure of mine. Have a soft spot for that place

The nacho cheese made it salty and it made the fries soft (got it to-go) although the bottom layer of fries is crispy than usual, that was the good part. Some big pieces of meat but very few pieces. Guac was warm from being in the box for 10 minutes so that wasn't pleasant. Probably better if you eat it there. Saw fries with Cholula hot sauce with garlic butter, might give that a try next visit.

Grilled peaches are good. Get a little char on em then process em for BBQ sauce/hot sauce .

A lot of fruit is good cooked in desserts but I think pineapple is the only one outside peaches I see grilled for savory applications.

If you are cooking it for a sauce, blended, I got it.

But I just associate fruit with cold temperatures. It is just weird to me.

Be safe folks, east coasters, stay away from the sun and mosquitas.

Back
Top Bottom