FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

38A0454D-3693-4E5B-A254-D4475A2894AB.jpeg
F48973B6-D214-4431-A568-3A50A77CEDBA.jpeg
Time to see what all the fuss is about with this carrot cake. People talk very highly of this company. They have with nuts and without. I’m greedy so I got both.

How was it?

that chopped cheese talk earlier had me wanting to make one, since i cant buy one around here.

so is basically just browning/chopping up beef, mixing in fried onions and pickles, and then melting american cheese on top?

that chopped cheese talk earlier had me wanting to make one, since i cant buy one around here.

so is basically just browning/chopping up beef, mixing in fried onions and pickles, and then melting american cheese on top?
Not sure about the fried onions and pickles. But do not put that **** on buns at all. Go get a hero.

That plate reminded me when I was a kid, my breakfast was eggs (sunny side up & runny), white rice, kimchi, & spam... I haven't had that in a loooooooong time... Used to break the eggs to mix with the rice...

That plate reminded me when I was a kid, my breakfast was eggs (sunny side up & runny), white rice, kimchi, & spam... I haven't had that in a loooooooong time... Used to break the eggs to mix with the rice...

Yea when I was a kid my dad would make me a sunny side up or over easy with bacon, sometimes white rice and longanisa or tocino.

I think that may be why I have an affinity for over easy/sunny side.

I almost never prepare scrambled. My dad never did.

Yea chicken breast I just broke it up.

I like fries but I don't go outta my way to get them.
I haven't had fries in like 6 months.

Tried a new Korean fried chicken joint called JazzNSoju in one of Kevin Plank’s (Under Armour fonder/CEO) swanky new apt buildings. Wasn’t too bad. I’d give it a B rating. Kimchi fried rice, spicy & regular fried wings. Would’ve liked the egg a bit more runny & the kimchi fried rice to have more kick but I think they’re catering to a white clientele. Wings were done well. The spicy ones had a nice flavorful kick to them. The regular soy & garlic wings were fried nice & crispy.
AF655272-138D-4155-89FB-DFEC3BFF04CE.jpeg
CE3FAD9A-12F2-4CFA-AD32-D067F9FC87FF.jpeg
D2FBBB93-FA22-4C50-B01E-08CF7960DEC6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom