FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You have to think about the U St Jumbo Slices. I've never had one that I would say was actually Good. And there is a level of care given/taken when good will generally be served to drunk folks at 2 AM.

Not saying the place heelsandeers heelsandeers posted falls into that mentality since I don't know them.

Just saying if I see a slice that big, expectations are tempered.
I mean if it has a target demo like that then sure. Though I don't remember if those were good or bad because like you said it's 2-3 AM after club food. In NY though a proper slice in it's true form can be pretty big, from like a 22-24 inch pie.

Given the location and price point of the place I'd say drunk folks at 2 am is a big demo

But decent for what it was. I'd eat another slice if I was in the area/needed something quick

Some salt would have set it off

Speaking of...anyone got some recs for good quality knives? Not trying to break the bank but also not afraid to spend a decent amount for good quality
Been a big fan of Shun.

Got the Santoku as a wedding gift years ago, and have added a few others. Difference between them and the random Calphalon block we had is night and day.

99E3FC22-8EE7-40DE-9FAC-A9EBD03A1028.jpeg

Slice is way too big, pepperoni ain't even supposed to be that small. Crazy.... I'm willing to bet that ain't in NYC.

If I’m eating on a plate I use a fork to brace the rice and scoop with a spoon
But I usually eat in a bowl to eliminate that and go only spoon

I thought I was lactose intolerant but I’ve been drinking these for the last two weeks & been good. Decided to try ice cream.
IMG_1883.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom