FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_1276.jpeg

Grandma Pizza

With the filter that they have for Keurigs, the filters that allow you to fill it with regular grounds, I find Keurigs to be ee-LEET. I don't know that Nespresso has something like that, something that allows you to use your own grounds if you want.

The quality is a lot better than the Keurig machines. I'm sure there are better machines than the Nespresso, but the Keurig is not really not in the same class.

I refuse to drink coffee from Keurig since I had my Nespresso :lol:
I’m hoping I like it. I never use my keurig but lately y’all I’ve been having is iced espresso mixed with my protein.

With the filter that they have for Keurigs, the filters that allow you to fill it with regular grounds, I find Keurigs to be ee-LEET. I don't know that Nespresso has something like that, something that allows you to use your own grounds if you want.
The coffee always taste not strong to me idk what it is.

Here in SeaTac airport for a layover and had Qdoba for the first time.

Options seemed good, but the clear digs at Chipotle made me :lol: and cringe a tiny bit. Like toppings being included for the bowl and the menu says (yes, including guac!)… then they put on a small dollop :lol:

As for the food, it was ok. It tasted like most other Chipotle competitors like Freebirds.. just sorta mushed together flavors that are somehow really similar and kinda heavy. Plenty of signs stating flavor but tasted meh

Felt like 70% of my bowl was rice and beans, which isn’t usually the case at chipotle when I go.

Chipotle > Qdoba.

Back
Top Bottom