FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Definitely had one of those big slices from the place inside Xfinity Live after a Sixers/Cs game. Guess it must’ve been Lorenzo’s.

Hit spot since I was drunk :lol:

antonlavey antonlavey deusavertat deusavertat
He's just a 6 figured, medical Mariko.
Mariko's diet was like what you see at a 6yr olds birthday party.
don-cheadle.gif

Don't know why, but had a free Pollo Campero entree in the app. Not that great, but free is free. My indigestion never agrees with it at night though. I hear it's real good in El Salvador.

Just the regular fried chicken. Meh, but I can see how it could be elevated. The flan is good.

Yea I have one around work. Only have eaten there once in 13 years but I've been to other locations. Never tried the fried but hears it's just cool.

I'm Filipino.

If there's rice
There's a spoon

Respect.
Brotha, this was a 2021 post.

How do you go about finding these things?

You answer me and I’ll answer you…..

I love you.

Yall seriously overestimate the time/difficulty it takes to find older posts.

It's nothing to answer to be honest.

But I was looking for rice/spoon posts and your post was near another post.

It's literally the same thing, just bigger. Also I feel the bigger the NY slice the better. If you could lose the whole thing in one fell swoop you appreciate it more.

It's literally the same thing, just bigger. Also I feel the bigger the NY slice the better. If you could lose the whole thing in one fell swoop you appreciate it more.

You have to think about the U St Jumbo Slices. I've never had one that I would say was actually Good. And there is a level of care given/taken when good will generally be served to drunk folks at 2 AM.

Not saying the place heelsandeers heelsandeers posted falls into that mentality since I don't know them.

Just saying if I see a slice that big, expectations are tempered.

yeah all overly supersized foods don’t ever seem like they could keep the same quality as the regular sized counterparts but pizza is all about the ingredients. doesn’t seem too much of a task

Back
Top Bottom