FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Blackbird Doughnuts. Boston MA.
Adele’s favorite apparently.

245B0BCF-5F26-43DF-B211-52DC164DBDE3.jpeg

People in my area, I feel like we take it for Granted but Sardi's is a high level spot man. So many options. Quality food.

Sardi's

"Chicken cheese steak" (Onions and Peppers only)
Garlic Broccoli

SC kid SC kid The sauce was used on the sandwich.

The sauce is some type of thick vinegarette. Very good sauce. I would use it on a CFA Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

20230416_131700.jpg

Those of you from NYC, anyone tried these places?

Di Fara’s has been the only pizza place where I was truly like “WOW” when I had it. I hear its not the same anymore since the old man passed. I remember him from the OG location when I first went, now the family does it.

Etta in Culver City

Elysian Tarte Flambé (bacon, onion, creame freiche, egg). Phenomenal pizza
3EC234D8-52D6-47EF-876F-72BF55EB32BC.jpeg

Wild mushroom pizza (mushroom ricotta, basil, truffle, arugula pesto). Great if you like mushroom pizza

9E2647FD-CE89-4676-B3F1-BFCD3ABEEC91.jpeg

Fried chicken picnic tower (chicken, waffles, cheddar/jalapeño biscuits). Don’t waste your time on this. Chicken is weak. No seasoning. I’m convinced people order this because they like to post this on social media because it looks fancy with the tower. My photography skills are slacking)
F0DF0EFD-82F2-48E1-8F1A-C306BFFE5943.jpeg

7674D906-34B9-4D63-A370-57DD032F0EF5.jpeg

As much as like cheddar on a burger, American is the GOAT burger cheese. Nothing melts better.

Burgers are one of those food items that I've become a purist about as time goes on. My favorite burger experiences have always been the classic/traditional types.

Also smashburgers>thick patties.

Speaking of Cheese. Went to bAldis a few weeks ago and picked up a couple things. Haven't been there in forever. Only thing that ended up somewhat decent was the Cheese. Shark coochie joints were pretty bad. A little funky. Pita chips were bland. Stay away from the Black Bean Chips. Literally some of the worst chips I've ever had.
IMG_20230327_195947~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom