FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Onion rings are cool. I feel like they are usually not done well at a lot of places, but when they are :pimp:
That's the issue, no consistency. When done right it's pretty satisfying with that dipping sauce. The Kakarot wings are good too but suffer from the same consistency issue.

If you have a Tony Roma's near you try their onion loaf, (pic from Yelp)
8AB40DB2-463C-4CD2-94A1-A4D943027F4F.jpeg

blooming onion is wack
onion rings are on the lowest tier of sides.

steakhouses and steak nights at every restaurant are a dime a dozen out here though so i haven’t been to outback in 2 decades

Yea, I was fine with never setting foot in that place. I was kinda dragged there. Waste of calories forreal. I didn't get steak because I went to Texas Roadhouse the night before.

How many pounds of fried rice do you people think you can eat in one sitting?
What do you mean “you people”?

Jp

I feel like at least a pound of rice is given with four wings at the Chinese spot. I’d say two pounds if I’m on my drunk, fat boy.

My boy put this place in the group chat.
I had no idea it existed.

Looking at the menu for what I would even get:

Banana Puddings: Other than the original, I only have interest in coconut creme.

Cobblers: Sweet Potato Pecan

My boy put this place in the group chat.
I had no idea it existed.

Looking at the menu for what I would even get:

Banana Puddings: Other than the original, I only have interest in coconut creme.

Cobblers: Sweet Potato Pecan
Those cookies look like they're doing too much

I think I could eat like 1.75 pounds of fried rice and I’ve only had outback catered and against my will.

Never had a steak from there because I know better. The salmon is what you’d expect. If eating Outback it’s just because it’s a “eat to eat” meal.

Same category to me as bubba gumps or something.

Never weighed it but I would say 2 - 2.5lbs.

:lol: Nah. 2.5 lbs is way too high of an estimate. Even NT #CarbBoys aren't eating THAT much rice.

At most, you are getting a 1/2 - 3/4 (being super generous with 3/4) of a cup of UNCOOKED rice.

Which would be closer to a 1/4 a lb of cooked.

Back
Top Bottom