FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Gonna be that guy and say chicken parm or spaghetti and meatballs for the reasoning of if they can’t get those right the rest of the menu probably isn’t worth trying.

Chicken parm has made the final round

My only reservation is those are relatively unexciting even if executed well

if so, no brainer

Agree it is probably the smartest choice

My heart is saying gnocchi however with cavatelli in the mix

I'm sure it tastes good but the bacon seems unnecessary

Not sure why you wouldn't just shred the steak
I’m already anti-steak sandwich as a general principle unless it’s something like a Philly, but they could’ve made this in such a way where I would approve.

Sandwich was gout fuel, first and foremost. Just fat on fat on fat. No attempt to balance it at all with some freshness or brightness.

Also why would anyone just plop a steak on a bun without slicing it at all? Especially one that thick. Just asking for texture issues.

Those ribeyes looked beautiful and would probably be more enjoyable without all of the distractions. This just seemed like a disservice.

I decided to have dinner at Red Robin yesterday evening for my birthday. I got the Madlove Burger. I gladly substituted the nasty old Swiss cheese with pepper jack cheese. I got the burger for free because I used the free birthday month burger hookup. I saved $15.79. My only costs were the extra patty and milkshake.
IMG_6761.JPG

The only bad thing about the free birthday month burger is that you're required to spend $4.99 to get it for free. The policy has changed for that hookup over the years. It used to be totally free where you could also get extra stuff for free with it. Then they changed it to where only the burger was free but you would be charged for extras. The $4.99 minimum purchase was established this year I believe.

The onion was just breading on an onion. It wasn't worth the calories at all.

It felt like eating an almost unstructured batch of soggier onion rings.

Weak. Looks better in the commercials.

blooming onion is wack
onion rings are on the lowest tier of sides.

steakhouses and steak nights at every restaurant are a dime a dozen out here though so i haven’t been to outback in 2 decades

Back
Top Bottom