FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I will 1000% derail this thread if I continue this conversation and I need to do way better at saying that.

Let's eat...

-foe

my job catered Red Robin. I was disappointed to say the least after all the hype in here.

it was like a dad burger you'd get at a family bbq. the cookies were good though.

-dunk

never seen a red robin burger that looked good tbh. waste of money

7683A6C5-30C6-4111-AC9E-0DFD60AEF354.png

I’m a word nerd so had to do some research.

Matt’s for the og juicy Lucy. 5-8 claims they are but it’s trash.

Parlour bar (good spot for a group to hang and drink)
Fare game food truck
Animales food truck
Saint dinette (higher end place with lots of good food )
Petite Leon (never had but I used to cook for the owner and he’s good)
Bulls horn (hole in the wall )
Red cow (nice place with lots of burgers)

If you need other places besides burgers let me know, assume you’ll be in the twin cities?

Matt’s for the og juicy Lucy. 5-8 claims they are but it’s trash.

Parlour bar (good spot for a group to hang and drink)
Fare game food truck
Animales food truck
Saint dinette (higher end place with lots of good food )
Petite Leon (never had but I used to cook for the owner and he’s good)
Bulls horn (hole in the wall )
Red cow (nice place with lots of burgers)

If you need other places besides burgers let me know, assume you’ll be in the twin cities?

appreciate it, man :pimp:

thank you

yeah i don't know the exact town (visiting my girl's sister and her fam for the holidays) but right outside minneapolis

All those spots are in Minneapolis or close. I got a couple saint dinette is St. Paul and parlour and red cow have a few locations.

All those spots are in Minneapolis or close. I got a couple saint dinette is St. Paul and parlour and red cow have a few locations.

perfect. def gonna do Matt's cause a jucy lucy is def on my list of things to try. will look into the rest as well. thanks man

perfect. def gonna do Matt's cause a jucy lucy is def on my list of things to try. will look into the rest as well. thanks man

Yeah that’s a hole in the wall too and cash only so be prepared for that, unless it’s changed recently.

You’ll find juicy Lucy’s all over but they are the og.

Nook really isn’t my favorite but they have juicy Lucy’s too and hella burgers. Some people love it though. Same for blue door pub.

I don't even know what that is but I'm guessing it's from the UK. :lol:

edit, did some googling. the homemade ones look ok. terrible name though.

Damn, they all look so good! What kind of donut is the first one? The last one-white one looks really good...what is it?

blueberry cobbler (blueberry cake donut with crumble on top and blueberry and vanilla jelly/icing is that first one

the all white is a cannoli donut...filled with cannoli pastry cream and has broken cannolli shells on top

both of those were really good. so was the oreo chocolate. the smores one was very average...nothing special. very few places do smores donuts right...need to be stuffed with marshmallow fluff or have the marshmallow fluff spread all over it with chocolate

Back
Top Bottom