FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I had dinner at Lucille's yesterday evening since they had having happy hour all day on Wednesdays during football season.

I had a chicken sandwich made with the Alabama sauce instead of having the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich because it would be too spicy for me. I took BBQ Beans for my included side as usual. I had deviled eggs as a separate side. A decent discounted deal with $11 for the sandwich and $8 for the eggs.
IMG_6557.JPG

I had dinner at Lucille's yesterday evening since they had having happy hour all day on Wednesdays during football season.

I had a chicken sandwich made with the Alabama sauce instead of having the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich because it would be too spicy for me. I took BBQ Beans for my included side as usual. I had deviled eggs as a separate side. A decent discounted deal with $11 for the sandwich and $8 for the eggs.
IMG_6557.JPG
Coming in peace

Do you really only eat out when you have a discount or coupon or promo? I notice all your posts have some sort of deal involved.

Also, if you have a wife or significant other, do they mind your focus on deals much?

Another work lunch visit to Shacob Shack:
FEDED1C6-AB18-4D72-A621-F39CB21C752D.jpeg

I requested pickles and onions on my shackburger as usual and they gave me a proper amount of both. I also opted to skip the herb mayo on da chicken sandwich in favor of the Hot Ones sauce which they happily obliged.

It’s nice to be able to go to a spot that caters to my demands.

Man that’s a lot of work to me for some co workers but do you.
I see Shanea and chantel shooting for a work husband tho
Update:
I guess the turkey went over decent. 👀🔥
20221117_174322.jpg

Chantel ain't eem show up. Shanea's sweet potatoes? Heavy on the sweet, not so much potatoes. 😂😬

What I put on my turkey:
  • 1/4 C. olive oil
  • 1 TBSP. garlic powder
  • 2 TBSP. paprika
  • 2 TBSP. dried oregano
  • 2 TBSP. minced rosemary
  • 2 TBSP. salt
  • 1 TBSP. dried thyme
  • 1 TBSP. black pepper
  • 1 TBSP. onion powder

therealest1 therealest1 is probably the most consistent in this chatbox when it comes to giving background info on his meal. You got some dudes that post food with no words and you got some folks that never post pictures of their foods.

So I actually respect him for going above and beyond as a poster.

Spike is highly disrespectful.
When i read his posts its like i was seated at the adjacent table

Update:
I guess the turkey went over decent. 👀🔥
20221117_174322.jpg

Chantel ain't eem show up. Shanea's sweet potatoes? Heavy on the sweet, not so much potatoes. 😂😬

What I put on my turkey:
  • 1/4 C. olive oil
  • 1 TBSP. garlic powder
  • 2 TBSP. paprika
  • 2 TBSP. dried oregano
  • 2 TBSP. minded rosemary
  • 2 TBSP. salt
  • 1 TBSP. dried thyme
  • 1 TBSP. black pepper
  • 1 TBSP. onion powder
-foe
Not enough black pepper