FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Why she had all them kids for?

How are they all so close in age that she can make the same exact school lunch for them?

12 kids and they all like/want the same exact breakfast?

Seems partially fraudulent :nerd:
I was wondering the same thing but i read the comments.

8 of them were adopted.
She has a popular youtube channel.
14 kids now.

I was wondering the same thing but i read the comments.

8 of them were adopted.
She has a popular youtube channel.
14 kids now.

I ran through those possibilities in my head.

It accounts for them all being close in age but not all of them liking the same breakfast and school lunch. Nobody complaining? Them 8 kids just happy to be adopted?

It also brings up more possible issues. 8 adopted kids none of them with any allergies to certain foods?

Last edited:
Chuck roast with potatoes, carrots, garlic and shallots

20221113_191359.jpg
20221113_192705.jpg
20221113_192855.jpg

Attachments

• 20221113_192705.jpg
    20221113_192705.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 0
Staff potluck/all staff meeting Thursday. I'm watching everybody sign up for a ton of stuff that is legit... look, I'm not judging but I'm judging. 😂

I just started in August. I put 'Whole turkey' on Friday. Check my email this morning. Supervisor: "Thanks for signing up to do a turkey! I can't remember the last time we had an actual turkey at our Thanksgiving staff meeting!"

Ok now I'm really judging. Might quit. 🤣🤦‍♂️

-foe

Staff potluck/all staff meeting Thursday. I'm watching everybody sign up for a ton of stuff that is legit... look, I'm not judging but I'm judging. 😂

I just started in August. I put 'Whole turkey' on Friday. Check my email this morning. Supervisor: "Thanks for signing up to do a turkey! I can't remember the last time we had an actual turkey at our Thanksgiving staff meeting!"

Ok now I'm really judging. Might quit. 🤣🤦‍♂️

-foe
That’s a lot of work for co workers tho. Would have brought the sodas and ice

Back
Top Bottom