FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Breakfast & sort of post run
IMG_20220723_095100__01.jpg

Hope you're enjoying your stay so far man. Yea, we definitely have a lot of Taco joints out here.
Love coming out here when the weather is nice. Our dude works for Miller Coors and gets free tickets to like every event that happens in the city. Free beers everywhere we go. Scout tickets to White Sox/I Words tonight then The Weeknd tomorrow.

Probably about to hit Royal Palms and Small Cheval in a bit.

Naya is my preferred brand. Joints are like 50cents at dollarama. Dasani and aquafina are just bad for whatever reason, i cant figure it out. Is it the plastic?
Pretty sure it’s the minerals or added nonsense they put in it for flavor.

Poland springs is my go to but I’ll take whatever
I only buy smart water to reuse the bottles :lol:

I like those liquid deaths, cold *** water in a can is nice

Still just me and my son for a few more weeks so today in “what they had on clearance in the food outlet” we have cheap ribeye steaks and onion rings. They weren’t too thick so I just seared them in a pan then put them in the oven for a bit while I made the onion rings in the air fryer (and microwaved some peas and leeks).

Pretty tasty.

7C55D0E8-60AB-4BD9-9EBC-5D6F11E8F22A.jpeg

Then packet mix brownies with a glass of milk for dessert.

D89F7344-637B-4F2E-B3CA-6FC87E655CD6.jpeg

Still just me and my son for a few more weeks so today in “what they had on clearance in the food outlet” we have cheap ribeye steaks and onion rings. They weren’t too thick so I just seared them in a pan then put them in the oven for a bit while I made the onion rings in the air fryer (and microwaved some peas and leeks).

Pretty tasty.

7C55D0E8-60AB-4BD9-9EBC-5D6F11E8F22A.jpeg

Then packet mix brownies with a glass of milk for dessert.

D89F7344-637B-4F2E-B3CA-6FC87E655CD6.jpeg

And WHAT brand of brownies are those? 🤔

I love water and I’ll buy a bottle all the time when I’m out. But it sure is wild to think about how much stores will charge you for an individual bottle when you think of how much more affordable a 24-pack costs at the supermarket.

And WHAT brand of brownies are those? 🤔

Marks and Spencer (UK upmarket grocery and clothing chain) “free from” mix - we both eat gluten free. I used butter in these - for a vegan version they recommend a banana.

1658605777846.jpeg

That packet made about a 9” square pan - and about as thick as in the picture there. They were pretty good really - no hassle, and good texture - would have been really good with some walnuts.

Back
Top Bottom