FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Wait they're rocking all that **** and fries still not as good as they were 20 years ago?
They can’t totally duplicate the old taste from when they were actually cooked in beef fat. They get close by adding beef flavor to the vegetable oil they use, but it’s not quite the same.

They can’t totally duplicate the old taste from when they were actually cooked in beef fat. They get close by adding beef flavor to the vegetable oil they use, but it’s not quite the same.
No way straight beef fat is less healthy than all that. Especially with more knowledge of fats and oils nowadays.

No way straight beef fat is less healthy than all that. Especially with more knowledge of fats and oils nowadays.
Agreed. And since they’re not vegetarian how they’re cooked now, might as well just go back to the tallow.

Anyone in here ever had the U.K version?

From that post, I’ve had all but fruit loops. The difference in taste is very noticeable. Can’t quite put your finger on what it is while eating it but it just tastes… better/cleaner. I also tend to feel less bloated/crappy after eating EU snack food/condiments.

Ackee & Saltfish with festival at the Jerk Spot in Culver City

The two plantain *** strikes again 🤦🏿‍♂️
29A2C833-3194-4181-ABEE-D09FA0C8BF68.jpeg

How do y’all make your oatmeal? I honestly don’t really even enjoy oatmeal but I’m looking for more breakfast options
If I’m gonna have any I just mix an instant packet with yogurt but I’m gonna try making some non instant ones, any directions for that? Idk about stone cut, rolled, etc

This looks like I’d like it

Plan on using this recipe one of these days:

Cliff notes:

6C6353AE-2183-4EB2-BF5A-151BFCEF1500.png

Who is Joey? *looking around eyes*

sidebar - the backpack is officially the second kids diaper bag. lol So many people always hit us with? wait your kids diaper bag is from supreme? lol so Fire.
Joey Badazz album is what I was referring too lol. Yeah parent swag is crazy to normal people that aren’t up on it

I like hibachi food but it's simple. Don't think i'd ever pay for a chef to go to my house to make fried rice and beef/chicken/shrimp.
Just learn the fried rice and get the sauces and you good. Chopped steak and chicken with some skrimps and you got an easy home run.

Back
Top Bottom