FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I cooked a t-bone steak with red garnet sweet potatoes for the first time ever yesterday.
IMG_6184.JPG

I don't know how folks are against soaking their chicken in something acidic or at least brining it. Had some decent fried chicken but the "raw" flavor was so overbearing it ruined it.

The, "You will do nothing but spread the germs all over your kitchen sink" response is usually the go to.

I think people legit think "washing chicken" means we are holding individual pieces of chicken under the faucet while water is running down on them.

Which is SO far from the truth.

23soles 23soles those eggs look interesting. Did the menu menu mention any specific ingredients added to their preparation? Wondering how they achieved that consistency. Thanks.

The, "You will do nothing but spread the germs all over your kitchen sink" response is usually the go to.

I think people legit think "washing chicken" means we are holding individual pieces of chicken under the faucet while water is running down on them.

Which is SO far from the truth.
fluid hips fluid hips

y'all need to brine your chickens though

23soles 23soles those eggs look interesting. Did the menu menu mention any specific ingredients added to their preparation? Wondering how they achieved that consistency. Thanks.

I thought the same. Here’s a shot of the menu. No mention of anything but there was definitely something that altered the texture. They were great though but definitely not your typical scrambled eggs. Almost kind of mealy but super soft.

Also, didn’t realize that **** was $55. Don’t get that. Not worth it. The ricotta pancakes are great though.

5186D32A-FCB5-4C33-ACB7-B0A625EE1A8F.png

I thought the same. Here’s a shot of the menu. No mention of anything but there was definitely something that altered the texture. They were great though but definitely not your typical scrambled eggs. Almost kind of mealy but super soft.

Also, didn’t realize that **** was $55. Don’t get that. Not worth it. The ricotta pancakes are great though.

5186D32A-FCB5-4C33-ACB7-B0A625EE1A8F.png
Ricotta pancakes so good

Back
Top Bottom