FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1651534823613.jpeg

Busted like a fool indeed.

And why did he go with Banquet? It's one of the worst frozen food brands out there. Their stuff tastes like it's artificial food.

Even if he didn't have the box in the background, I think people with experience eating that stuff could tell it was from a factory because of the paper gray pot that they usually come in.

Did the unforgivable today. I ate chicken nuggets and fries in my car 😩😩😩 to be fair it was a very special circumstance. We closed on our house today and I had to run after to grab my kiddo at school and had a limited time to get something near her school. I am so ashamed and swear I couldn’t even enjoy it cause I was so ashamed and disgusted with myself 😂

Did the unforgivable today. I ate chicken nuggets and fries in my car 😩😩😩 to be fair it was a very special circumstance. We closed on our house today and I had to run after to grab my kiddo at school and had a limited time to get something near her school. I am so ashamed and swear I couldn’t even enjoy it cause I was so ashamed and disgusted with myself 😂

At least you have some type of remorse. Unlike the rest of these car eaters in this chatbox.

20220501_135808.jpg

What do you guys like in your omelets? I love onion, tomato, sausage, and cheddar. And does anyone else season their eggs? Basil and oregano, ALWAYS.

-foe
Spinach, cheese, garlic and onions are usually staples. and usually whatever is leftover from dinner. I stopped seasoning my eggs..unnecessary sodium. I may add chili oil tho

@ DC folks...

My friend's company is popping up at Union Market for a month starting Friday. Go support!

Back
Top Bottom