FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

New smartfood popcorn in the market
FD92415F-6717-4DBD-92CE-8192603BAC20.jpeg
Smartfood white cheddar is definitely a childhood favorite

Back at my cousins for Eid(end of Ramadan celebration) & it's a feast. My contribution was the 🍕. I got Mac N Chz & the other pie has seasoned cauliflower & spinach w/grilled onions, jalapenos, cilantro, chipotle gouda & tikka masala crema. Also on the menu Afghan rice & kuftas, mini hotdogs, spinach samosas, baked ziti & whole bunch of dessert.
20220502_130842.jpg
20220502_130315.jpg
20220502_130309.jpg
20220502_125751.jpg
20220502_125748.jpg

pot pie is a winter food for me. like i been out in the cold for a while type of deal

im not saying you can't eat it whenever you want. im just talking about me :lol:

A pie is definitely great. My grandmother used to make an amazing steak pie - took all day to make the layers of pastry.

As usual around here we do deep fried ones - either a steak pie or a Scotch pie. Uhmazing but you can feel your arteries clogging with every bite.

Cant mess with cheese wiz, for me it’s provolone on a steak and cheese. Mushrooms and grilled onions too

I decided to have Sunday dinner at Lucille's because I had a coupon code for $10 off a $30 order that was expiring yesterday.

I got the usual Three Meat Combo of two St. Louis ribs and one Alabama chicken with BBQ beans and garlic mashed potatoes as my two sides.
IMG_6174.JPG

In a shocking turn, my intake got bigger yesterday. Whenever I order this one, I consume two biscuits before the food comes, I easily finish the two sides, then I finish the two ribs and end up taking the whole chicken home along with some extra biscuits. But I was able to actually eat the drumstick and thigh as well yesterday in addition to all that! I decided to take the breast home because I didn't want to push it with my stomach.

Now it has me wondering if I can finish the whole thing in the future after yesterday.

I decided to have Sunday dinner at Lucille's because I had a coupon code for $10 off a $30 order that was expiring yesterday.

I got the usual Three Meat Combo of two St. Louis ribs and one Alabama chicken with BBQ beans and garlic mashed potatoes as my two sides.
IMG_6174.JPG

In a shocking turn, my intake got bigger yesterday. Whenever I order this one, I consume two biscuits before the food comes, I easily finish the two sides, then I finish the two ribs and end up taking the whole chicken home along with some extra biscuits. But I was able to actually eat the drumstick and thigh as well yesterday in addition to all that! I decided to take the breast home because I didn't want to push it with my stomach.

Now it has me wondering if I can finish the whole thing in the future after yesterday.
Are you one of those extreme coupon ladies?

Back
Top Bottom