FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

St Elmo’s fire from cracked eggery. Chicken, tots, eggs, hot sauce
3EE4AC06-47BC-447A-89BD-D82574C35FEB.jpeg

Spicy Ketchup on pancakes you say kdawg kdawg

Is this a thing where you went to eat at?

Might have to try this :lol:

We don’t really do maple syrup on breakfast here - ketchup or brown sauce is more the norm. This place has this one pancake breakfast with Scotch Bonnet ketchup - it would be good on some stuff but I don’t like the mix of savoury and sort of sweet pancakes - bacon and eggs works fine but ketchup doesn’t (a bit like the baked beans I mentioned a few months ago). It was much better with maple syrup.

You stay out Annapolis. That place is a cool place to sit when it's nice outside but the food was weak.
I’m everywhere
Y'all Annapolis folks bougie.
Woah
Yeah if that's a lobster roll it looks weak, needs to be straight chunks.
Agreed. It was ok…cuz they gave two. Not really sure what was in the mix . But the ingredients said lobster onions celery Mayo. If it was anything else I likely would’ve died or reacted. Since I’m allergic to all seafood except crab and lobster. It was our first time trying it. Honestly better than most spots around here. Or I just haven’t found the right place.

Some spots I tried out in Denver this weekend

Blueberry pancakes at Jelly Cafe
IMG_1658.jpg

Brioche french toast at Mimosas
IMG_2092.jpeg

Carne asada fries, pineapple and watermelon juice from Los Mangos
IMG_2155.jpeg

IMG_2154.jpeg

IMG_1784.jpeg

IMG_1785.jpeg

Man when these snuck up on me...
IMG_1789.jpg
Damn I’ve never had carne asada fries and now I feel like I’m missing out smh

I’m everywhere

Woah

Agreed. It was ok…cuz they gave two. Not really sure what was in the mix . But the ingredients said lobster onions celery Mayo. If it was anything else I likely would’ve died or reacted. Since I’m allergic to all seafood except crab and lobster. It was our first time trying it. Honestly better than most spots around here. Or I just haven’t found the right place.
That's way too much mayo for a Maine Roll though. Shouldn't be THAT much. Makes it look more like a lobster salad or something.

L.A. over the weekend....

Camarones
Pescado

20220114_165845.jpg

Mole Poblano/Tinga de Pollo/Chicharron/Cochinita Pibil/Steak Picado/Bistek en Salsa Roja
20220114_165841.jpg

Alcove for brunch...

short rib eggs benedict for me...
20220115_110015 (1).jpg

kill shot...

20220115_111622.jpg

pancakes, eggs and chicken sausage for my wife...
IMG_0905.jpg

Fia

black truffle corn...
IMG_0936.jpg

salmon tartare and caviar...
IMG_0928.jpg

lobster capellini for myself...
20220115_184053.jpg

seafood risotto for my wife...

IMG_0935.jpg

triple had me a little drunk...
20220115_183302.jpg