FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Frozen meat is safe to eat even if it has freezer burn.
Beyond meat should apply too. Make sure it is cooked right away after thawing.

Gym had a grand opening celebration. Catered CFA and an ice cream truck but I skipped that. Had option of salad or sandwich.
1641950719760.jpg
Gym had ice cream and chips? Where do you go, planet fitness?

I'm finally posting what I had for dinner at Black Bear Diner last Friday evening.

I tried the All-You-Can-Eat Fish Fry. It's a deal they have on Fridays after 4:00PM where the fish fillets are unlimited. I chose mashed potatoes and onion rings as my sides. I was able to eat only two more fish fillets after this one.
IMG_5811.JPG

They everywhere out here. Many are conveniently next to schools now that I think about it 🤔

They are nowhere around here.

We hardly have any Hardees anymore either.

Carl would be on the Intercontinental Title belt circuit.

They everywhere out here. Many are conveniently next to schools now that I think about it 🤔
Accurate. Carl’s second most numerous burger fast food place in LA behind McD’s.

Wendy’s are relatively uncommon out here, at least where I am. I actually can’t think off top of my head of a Wendy’s near my house.

Major East coast/West coast difference with a lot of these chains not named McD/BK/Wendy/TBell/KFC.

EDIT- Might as well just say major REGIONAL difference. Tons of stuff in the south that doesn't exist up north too.

I have eaten more Wendy's than any other FF chain. Best FF burger bar none as far as major chains go

Probably a regional aspect to it but a chain I never see mentioned in here is Dairy Queen. Very solid burger and the nice option for o-rings

They sell a 1/3 lb burger with only pickles/mustard/ketchup standard. A perfect size that should be more common

In college I used to get the flamethrower burger at DQ. Haven't had it in years. I don't even eat their treats.

Back
Top Bottom