FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm finally posting what I had for dinner at Black Bear Diner last Friday evening.

I tried the All-You-Can-Eat Fish Fry. It's a deal they have on Fridays after 4:00PM where the fish fillets are unlimited. I chose mashed potatoes and onion rings as my sides. I was able to eat only two more fish fillets after this one.
IMG_5811.JPG
Are those hush puppies

Last edited:
Checkers / Rally's, out here at least, belong with Burger King. The fries are fire though.

NE and West folks don't have DQ like that so they don't know it's a full fast food joint just with lots of ice cream.

There are 2 Fosters Freeze where I live and a DQ farther away but pretty much the same. I'd get their ice cream cone.

Was watching my favorite Food Tuber by the name of Daym Drops and he brought to my attention that McDonalds has their own planed based burger from Beyond Meat called the McPlant Burger. Need to get my hands on that!!!!
This also made me remember when my local Backyard Burger joint use to have a veggie burger that was good. I would order it all the time with their sweet potato fries and a bowl of black or peach cobbler.

Was watching my favorite Food Tuber by the name of Daym Drops and he brought to my attention that McDonalds has their own planed based burger from Beyond Meat called the McPlant Burger. Need to get my hands on that!!!!
This also made me remember when my local Backyard Burger joint use to have a veggie burger that was good. I would order it all the time with their sweet potato fries and a bowl of black or peach cobbler.

I’ve had a McPlant. It was good; same level as Impossible Whopper to me.

Back
Top Bottom