FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican in 2022 imma need you to not sad face my posts 😂
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican how’s my breakfast choice looking today
1641235008270.png

I've found "sushi" bowls to be a simple, healthy dish to meal prep

Fish (tuna, salmon, mackarel, tuna), shrimpys, crab. Can also do chicken if you don't eat seafood
Sticky rice
Ginger
Green onions
Seaweed wrap
Wasabi
Some type of soy based sauce or spicy mayo
You mean poke?

You could just keep it simple.

Make a pot of beans Sunday Night.
Make a pot of Brown Rice.
Make a veggie.

Rotate out a protein.
Is there flavor in any of the meals you make or do you just slap whatever “healthy” ingredients you could find in a plate and call it night?

Hwy 101 Burger
Lincoln City, OR

Fresh patties, fresh cut fries. The flavors were there, I ordered the double but I
E2178C09-4A3A-4269-8A32-BCA3697CB8BF.jpeg
could’ve done the four pattie burger easily.

Yo there used to be this spot off the freeway that was supposedly world renown, pre internet and smartfood era.

It was literally just a little shack on the side of I-5 with bomb burgers, shakes, and fries. I remember everybody talking about it when I was little and the only location I can remember was that it was on I-5 south before California, either right before roseburg, or right before grants pass.

Any chance you’ve heard of this place before? It had a name like hamburger hill or rice hill Or sumin like that.

Some Korean Rice Dogs I had couple weeks ago. Similar to Corn Dogs, but superior.
65B7885A-E41A-4F33-AF4E-37D6106B23DC.jpeg

Left was covered in chicken nuggets and right in sweet potato. Both with ancho chilli sauce.

Saw they have one out in Seattle and NYC now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom