1634571666836.png
1634571680238.png

Momma's Homemade food is always goated:

1634571704316.png

Gregorio's Trattoria:

1634571831753.png

1634571872242.png

1634571898242.png

Now that the weekend is over back to the regular healthy meals!

Cheat meals will resume again soon haha, happy Monday y'all

What is that dish your mom made
It's an Indian street style dish, so good bro!

The base is what's called Gol Gappay - a thin hard small spherical shell that's poked in the middle and filled with a delicious spice mix of different lentils, chickpeas etc. You take that Gol Gappy and dip it in what's called pani (water) a special water that has more spice and taste and eat it in one bite

Around this mark shows what I'm talking about a bit better

However this is called paapdi chaat which is basically like gol gappay but instead of the pani you add yogurt, some chaat masala etc and it's a bit of diff flavor

That bag of fries looks crazy :lol:
Brahhhh I'm the only one that could really make a dent in it lol I went with my girl and her friend they barely even made a mark on the bag smh, left me to catch the itis by myself

I tried my best and made progress but I swear I kept eating through it and there just kept being more fries :rofl:

They gave ketchup, this cheese dip, and a garlic/tzatziki type sauce. It's really good tho with the dips and the fries are crunchy

That bag of fries looks crazy :lol:

Brahhhh I'm the only one that could really make a dent in it lol I went with my girl and her friend they barely even made a mark on the bag smh, left me to catch the itis by myself

I tried my best and made progress but I swear I kept eating through it and there just kept being more fries :rofl:

They gave ketchup, this cheese dip, and a garlic/tzatziki type sauce. It's really good tho with the dips and the fries are crunchy

I wonder how many potatoes went into making that grocery bag o' fries? :wow:

Where from?

Back
Top Bottom