FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1D496FDF-17C2-4B0A-B926-61A94770E2BC.jpeg

Im like a 4-5. I like chomping on the cartilage at the ends of the bone. I wonder if there’s any nutritional value.

It ain't water (zeros all across the board on the Nutrition Facts), it has to have SOMETHING right?
I'm 2 as well 3 if I'm really trying 1 if I don't like the wings. It's OK my wife has learned to scavenge the rest of the meat after I'm done.

And yes flats>>>drums
deuce king deuce king
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
finessence finessence Thoughts on this behavior?

Letting your wife clean up your food bones?

She lying dog
She got a pound of cream cheese
😑

:rofl:

nah but I know a handful of chicks who don’t eat meat on a bone. They will eat a chicken breast but no other parts. It’s wild. It’s like they don’t want to know that meat comes from an animal

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

nah but I know a handful of chicks who don’t eat meat on a bone. They will eat a chicken breast but no other parts. It’s wild. It’s like they don’t want to know that meat comes from an animal
Personally the bones creep me out. I’ve said this before this why I prefer chicken breast. Some of y’all gross chewing on the whole damn bone. I get it’s wasteful but oh well

Personally the bones creep me out. I’ve said this before this why I prefer chicken breast. Some of y’all gross chewing on the whole damn bone. I get it’s wasteful but oh well
I get why it creeps you out but I don’t get why you would order chicken wings if it creeps you out.
Do you like boneless?

It’s like when I see people eating fried chicken and they don’t eat the skin
Skin is the best part
Why even order it?
Such a complete waste

Thats disgusting.

Man had the audacity to say "its ok".

Mans chewing food for his wife

It's aint love if your wife ain't helping you not waste food. It's either her, pigeons or the trash. But I don't like pigeons and I don't wanna turn my neighborhood into some ghetto filth by littering, and I don't like wasting food if I can avoid it. So it's her by default.

The amount of the wings I finish correlates strongly with the quality of the wings.

Back
Top Bottom