FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

It's aint love if your wife ain't helping you not waste food. It's either her, pigeons or the trash. But I don't like pigeons and I don't wanna turn my neighborhood into some ghetto filth by littering, and I don't like wasting food if I can avoid it. So it's her by default.

The amount of the wings I finish correlates strongly with the quality of the wings.
Damn put your wife in the same category as pigeons and trash :smh:

Damn put your wife in the same category as pigeons and trash :smh:

I just gave alternatives. I could also throw it in the ocean and let the fishes eat it. The most environmentally friendly and most efficient option is another human being. I would say homeless people but I can't go out searching for them every time I eat wings.

Taco Burrito King
IMG_20210803_184414__01.jpg

It's aint love if your wife ain't helping you not waste food. It's either her, pigeons or the trash. But I don't like pigeons and I don't wanna turn my neighborhood into some ghetto filth by littering, and I don't like wasting food if I can avoid it. So it's her by default.

The amount of the wings I finish correlates strongly with the quality of the wings.
"Ghetto filth"

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican come get your mans

tomdiginson tomdiginson :smh:

Was gonna get red beans and rice but switched it up last min and got fries
Normally I wouldn't eat fries with bone in chicken but I needed some potato action

These new nuggets rooster does not like
It's got a lighter batter and it's bland
No flavor to be found
Decent with the sauces
This will be my first and last time ordering nuggets
Chicken was lip smacking good as always

Back
Top Bottom