FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20210215_112341.jpg

Chilaquiles with sunny side eggs( tia made sauce with habeneros. It's was too spicy. :blush: But sooo flavorful)
Frijoles negros. (black beans are my favorite. Wanted no parts of the beans slander a few pages back. :smh:)
The crema and queso fresco really helped balance out the heat. It was delicious.

Sweetgreen and Starbucks.....🤤

Baby spinach and quinoa bowl with chickpeas, lentils, tomatoes and crispy rice with balsamic vinaigrette, lime cilantro jalapeno vinaigrette and Sweetgreen's hot sauce.....I usually would add steelhead fish to this, but I am not in the mood for any fish or meat today.

Mango Dragonfruit Refresher with no dragonfruit. ☺ I just like the mango passionfruit juice and ice.

20210321_161837.jpg

What’s the difference between this and the “jerk seasoning” ? It looks thinner? Better to marinate I assume
I marinated overnight in the “seasoning”. Gonna give that one a try. They got a bunch of stuff I need to try
It is indeed thinner.

doesn’t feel good when you make an incorrect meal choice.

Sunday evening meal. Was deciding between some indian food, taco bell, or some whole foods frozen pizza. Had the indian food lined up and ready to order and was like...$17 bucks do i really want to spend more money. Made the whole foods pizza. It was aight but am sitting here feeling regret. So many better options and i went with that....

Sweetgreen and Starbucks.....🤤

Baby spinach and quinoa bowl with chickpeas, lentils, tomatoes and crispy rice with balsamic vinaigrette, lime cilantro jalapeno vinaigrette and Sweetgreen's hot sauce.....I usually would add steelhead fish to this, but I am not in the mood for any fish or meat today.

Mango Dragonfruit Refresher with no dragonfruit. ☺ I just like the mango passionfruit juice and ice.

20210321_161837.jpg
it really irks me when they put the sauce containers all in the food like that.

Sunday evening meal. Was deciding between some indian food, taco bell, or some whole foods frozen pizza. Had the indian food lined up and ready to order and was like...$17 bucks do i really want to spend more money. Made the whole foods pizza. It was aight but am sitting here feeling regret. So many better options and i went with that....

Why was Taco Bell a choice?

Coulda had a fire meal from TBell. You goofed.

Arby's ain't as bad as folks make it. If you don't rock with it, you likely don't rock with roast beef at all anyways.

I mess with the roast beef but not at Arby's
And they definitely don't have the meats lol
I think Buddig supplies their roast beef :lol:

You know what I don't see anymore?
Quiznos
There were a couple around my way but they are gone now
They had decent subs but it was crazy overpriced
I need to start hitting little mom and pop deli spots for some subs

Back
Top Bottom