FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

never been to turkey leg hut because the line is always OD but everyone who has had it has all said it was fire.
unanimously fire too...no hesitation. it's gotta be good.
also, there's a spot called the stuffed baked potato factory down here that everyone keeps telling me about.

apparently there's a potato under here
1616259263923.png

never been to turkey leg hut because the line is always OD but everyone who has had it has all said it was fire.
unanimously fire too...no hesitation. it's gotta be good.
also, there's a spot called the stuffed baked potato factory down here that everyone keeps telling me about.

apparently there's a potato under here
1616259263923.png
So is all of Texas this OD?

sir, there is a pandemic going on right now. ill wait the extra 5-10 minutes in my car :lol:

Because most people think this way, which is totally justifiable, any time I’ve walked into a place to get take out since the pandemic started, I’ve been the only customer inside. Maybe 1 more person a couple times.

Because most people think this way, which is totally justifiable, any time I’ve walked into a place to get take out since the pandemic started, I’ve been the only customer inside. Maybe 1 more person a couple times.
Facts. There’s also a limit to how many people can wait inside in places here.

what you mean? the food?
and texas is huge. the only other city i go to is austin tbh. no clue what the rest of the texas is even like anymore.
Yeah the food. I’m only talking about the Texas cities that matter. Dallas. Houston. Austin.

Yeah the food. I’m only talking about the Texas cities that matter. Dallas. Houston. Austin.
yeah, the portions def tend to be bigger down here. i don't usually knock down a whole plate in one sitting ever. always have leftovers. but cats here will def let you know if it's not enough food. i think ima hit this seafood spot today which would be a pretty good example of the portions down here.
the stuffed everything is a newer trend. they even do stuffed chicken wings too. haven't been to any of em though

dallas is trash btw. boring and segregated af.
san antonio is actually a dope food city from what i hear

yeah, the portions def tend to be bigger down here. i don't usually knock down a whole plate in one sitting ever. always have leftovers. but cats here will def let you know if it's not enough food. i think ima hit this seafood spot today which would be a pretty good example of the portions down here.
the stuffed everything down is a newer trend. they even do stuffed chicken wings too. haven't been to any of em though

dallas is trash btw. boring and segregated af.
san antonio is actually a dope food city from what i hear
I’ve seen stuffed chicken wings. I’m not on board yet.

In other new, looks like we have our official Texas correspondent.

Oops I didn’t notice that was the actually pic
Looks and seems weird to me
I only eat spam with rice and eggs

Never had spam fries as it’s not my thing anyway but the first time I had avocado fries, my taste buds were blown.

Back
Top Bottom