FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Master Zik Master Zik you got something to say about this ketchup king title?
You know the ketchup god don't mind earthly titles.

What? How?
Man basically posts the same meal everytime
Catsup with a side of burger and fries
Wings this time playa

20201130_220859.jpg

Last edited:
Proud to say i haven't had starbz in 3 days because i bought a new coffee maker this weekend and i am trying to get my moneys worth LOL

Cool. But knowing that makes your new avy seem a little fraudulent.

Also, you should probably put a call into your regular Starbys to let them know you’re ok. Baristas might be worried. :lol:

Feel like i should join a coffee subscription or just ask anyone that wants to get me a Christmas gift to get me different types of coffee since i normally ask for starbz gc LOL

Dutch Bros is overrated. If you like iced or frozen type of drinks, they are good.
I'm a straight coffee drinker type, so this is not that great. Sbux is not that great either. . .

its a west coast chain! :smile: kinda sucks that the closest location is 20 minutes away from where i live. i only go if i go to hubby’s place.
and yes it’s good, i personally prefer it over starbz!
if i need to be completely wired at work, i opt for vietnamese coffee.

Y'all have everything on the west coast!

Even better! it's funny for a long time no one like understood the reference i think then someone asked and i was like yesss thats exactly what the name is. I do fantasy basketball every year and i always am the only girl and always put a funny name and hunnynutcheerios one year. The next year i was SpaceYambz and last year i was BabyGotIbaka :lol:

Even better! it's funny for a long time no one like understood the reference i think then someone asked and i was like yesss thats exactly what the name is. I do fantasy basketball every year and i always am the only girl and always put a funny name and hunnynutcheerios one year. The next year i was SpaceYambz and last year i was BabyGotIbaka :lol:

Damn girl (woman).

Back
Top Bottom