FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Don’t forget your water today!
61E6DD40-40A6-40D0-A8A9-022C139D8EB5.jpeg

I was a firm believer that they were foolishness, however, I've been utilizing Chopsticks here and there and they definitely are useful.
They are efficient and have their use. I find people that are very against them most of the time just dunno how to use em properly so they get frustrated and say **** it.

I used to be like that til i learned how to use em.

Korean fried chicken is always appreciated but i don't know that it's superior to any other style of fried chicken. "best fried chicken" sentiments every time Korean fried chicken is mentioned is strange

they're all delicious when done the right way. if anything i prefer Southern fried white meat and Korean fried dark meat

and then there's classics like buffalo wings or generals tsos that when done right (needs emphasis because there are SO many poor versions) are as good as any of the above

Laziji is excellent too. i can't say that i've had much Japanese or Thai fried chicken

Last edited:
I’m pretty proficient with chop sticks and don’t feel like it took a lot of time and effort to get that way. Didn’t sit around trying to catch flies with them Daniel Laruso-style or anything like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom