FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Constantly saying Korean Fried CHicken is the best has ulterior motives.

We can play dumb about it though and just write it off as just citing preferences but you know what you are doing.

Sausage egg n cheese on an everything bagel from El Bagel this morning
17C9EB5A-51BD-4158-9C32-FD47CFDA2300.jpeg

Leftover stuff with turkey:

turkey croquetas
04FFDD0B-0322-4EE4-9A21-0A7A3AA33B18.jpeg

0548A9E9-9BEB-45AF-BC50-2E97D2038B5A.jpeg

Turkey sandwich with Brie, bacon n avocado
B9246776-1EAA-41C8-9A2D-C4771224863B.jpeg

"El Bagel" is a hilarious name.

If saying Kpop is uber popular, Korean fried chicken is superior, or Korean got the skincare game locked down is going to extremes..shrug

lets keep it about the food
The one you're talking about is an opinion you're trying to pass off as fact and then using other extremes to support it.

Shut the two things you bring up in that post isn't even comparable to what you posted in here.

Sorry if you took my "everyone knows this" as a factual statement.

Let me rephrase it. A good amount of people (perhaps majority ) who have tried Korean friend chicken agree that it is a superior form of fried chicken.

Leftovers. Used asiago cheese for the first time and it is strong but the cranberry sauce works with it :lol: 🤷🏻‍♂️
IMG_20201129_194253.jpg

[/QUOTE]
How come you didn't separate the 2? Does it taste good like this? I've drank cranberry juice w/ mac n cheese, so it may be fine, but this pairing just looks strange. Are you high?
do yall use a spoon, fork, or chopsticks to eat your korean fried chicken?
**** chopsticks

I dunno, using the chopsticks was mad efficient and didnt get my hands dirty (ate in the car)

You should have water w/ you in the car to staff hydrated & clean off superficial messes like food on your hand(s).

Original post was "Koreans take things and bring it to another level, pop, chicken, skincare etc etc" . but then I realized that the Japanese also does the same as well.

so I edited it. ahat ahat
Historically, who is judging how it gets to that next level, and who exactly is the audience?

Back
Top Bottom