FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I wanna say thats a lot of food, but you said post work out plus the portions aren't over bearing.

Im so confused.

The wings were shared and the tacos were shared :lol:

Oly lifting - Snatch and Clean/Jerk requires amazing post workout snacks.

The wings were shared and the tacos were shared :lol:

Oly lifting - Snatch and Clean/Jerk requires amazing post workout snacks.

Ok cool, I was questioning my manhood for no reason :lol:.

Tryna rationalize why I could and couldn't eat all that.

1st time i baked em was in middle school in home ec class or whatever that was called

Yeah that's the other thing. I know dude def made them in middle school home ec or if he was in the food class back in HS :lol:

This guy popped up on my yt recommendations

Really pleasing to watch.
Dunno about that "sandwich " tho

Checked out the laurel Amish market. Not bad but I’ll stick to the upper Marlboro one.

Checked out the laurel Amish market. Not bad but I’ll stick to the upper Marlboro one.
I miss the stuffed pretzels with the fresh butter dip so much. Came home for a week and hit every spot they don’t have out in the midwest. Ledos, Checkers, Great American restaurants, the list goes on...

I was going to hit the Dutch market but felt it would be too crowded for my comfort.

I miss the stuffed pretzels with the fresh butter dip so much. Came home for a week and hit every spot they don’t have out in the midwest. Ledos, Checkers, Great American restaurants, the list goes on...

I was going to hit the Dutch market but felt it would be too crowded for my comfort.

Man, the first time I had those Stuffed Pretzels I almost threw up with all that damn butter they put on them. It was TERRIBLE.

The next time I went, I had them make mine fresh and I told them NO butter.

1606323137695.png

Dd5r4

Upper Marlboro is bigger or something? Closer to you?

I was wondering if they were open this morning.

atlien seeko atlien seeko a blinkin a blinkin Grine Grine

Go!

They’re open today until 6. Line was out the door but it moved very quickly. I’m in between both so the distance isn’t the concern. The one in upper Marlboro just seems bigger and more organized. I was about to get a stuffed pretzel but I saw they were making them with no gloves so my heart couldn’t take it.

Got my cheeses for Mac and cheese and they grate them right there for you. Can’t beat that!

do y'all start making some of the stuff for tomorrow tonight? or everything tomorrow? mac and cheese is the only thing im responsible for but feel like i should at least prep some of it tonight so i can be done before kickoff tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom