FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

He was black and was in the accounting department. He may not have gotten fired immediately after that, but it was close.

About two months after he left, he came back one day and sat down at his old desk like nothing ever happened. So he apparently had some stuff going on besides being really mad his cheese was eaten.
Oh he was just crazy then.

I made the wings for my kids. They were leftovers. That’s the way they like them

I posted these a couple weeks ago, these were my wings.
52A65D8C-F890-4029-AB20-52BAB0B7CBDF.jpeg

Jerk paste and spicy bar b que sauce

How do the kids even know they PREFER, "Salt Only" chicken though?

They had to have been exposed to it previously right?

You just rollover when ppl steal from you?

You acting like I was relieved of my wallet by force. Its really not that big of a deal. I'd probably start buying food outside or bring a sandwich or something that I can keep in my desk.

What I won't do is lose my job over it.

How do the kids even know they PREFER, "Salt Only" chicken though?

They had to have been exposed to it previously right?

They just like them plain. My kids are picky eaters. As are most kids

they’ve had my wings and said they’re too hot

I make them what they want, excuse me for being a good father

They just like them plain. My kids are picky eaters. As are most kids

they’ve had my wings and said they’re too hot

I make them what they want, excuse me for being a good father

I don't think you get my question, but we can drop it. :lol:

You acting like I was relieved of my wallet by force. Its really not that big of a deal. I'd probably start buying food outside or bring a sandwich or something that I can keep in my desk.

What I won't do is lose my job over it.
All I asked is if you rollover when ppl steal from you.

It'd be different if you were overpowered by force. This is ppl sneaking around stealing whats yours.

I don't tolerate that ****. Especially by ppl that would dare look me in the face the rest of the day like nothing is wrong.

That **** aint normal. Gotta be consequences and repercussions.

I assure you there are steps in between not doing anything and screaming profanity at the top of your lungs at your workplace.
Sure but her reactions makes me think this aint the first time.

If it is though, they all deserved it for fostering q culture of thievery.

Last edited:
One of my best investments was a nice insulated lunch bag and ice packs from Amazon. Initially did it because our work fridge was disgusting, but reading all the mishaps here of coworkers eating each other’s food, it seems worth it :lol:

I don't think you get my question, but we can drop it. :lol:

your question just doesn’t make any sense.

For example my kids like plain cheeseburgers. How do they know they prefer plain cheeseburgers? Well they tried a cheeseburger for the first time with ketchup and they didn’t like the ketchup. So they do what any person would do, they asked for the burger plain even though they’ve never had a plain cheeseburger. I don’t know if you’re thinking too hard or not thinking at all :lol:

What you do? 👀

Short version I believe in leadership and communication, not the kind most companies talk about but real comms. Bring the group together in a huddle, speak about the situation. Speak about how hard things can be and you have no idea what someone’s going through.

The ultimate disrespect that shows someone, you don’t mess with someone’s food.

Whenever I setup security cameras I place two in each break room, one faces the fridges. If the person is found stealing after that, walk them out on the spot.

On the flip side to not bite everyone’s head off in the group I also address, if you are that person and you’re just trying to get some food then come see me. Let’s have a conversation, let me see what I can do to help.

Open the lines of communication negative/positive, put security points in place, take a leadership role with people who are struggling/going through a hard time.

Back
Top Bottom