FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Al Pastor Tacos & Carne Asada Nachos @ Tijuana Tacos 3- Baltimore
24E42C7C-DDF4-43BB-9E4E-598BEF1E9F59.jpeg
3523E76F-A6EC-4F74-B003-3DEE373B8379.jpeg

Korean Shrimp Pancake & Guinness Filet with Cheddar Jalapeño Grits @ Blair’s on Hudson- Baltimore
2372E48E-E8D1-4FA3-A4F7-13FD23CBDBF4.jpeg
344560C5-B802-444C-8C5F-31304247DDCE.jpeg

Mandolins are legit as long as you use the hand guard. Love mine.

The only toppings I deem mandatory on burgers are cheese, onions and pickles. American cheese strongly preferred.
Just recovered the hand guard, already put it away in my spare parts drawer.

I love american cheese on burgers but not on anything else really.

From that pic, remove those pickles and that brolic onion. Prefer caramelized onions.

Usually I only eat thick cut pastrami but
Togo's has the best thin cut pastrami! I love the flavor and the fat.

Mannn the Togo’s right across the street from me closed down recently, those Pastrami sandwiches HIT. I wana say Togo’s was the spot that first put me on to Mrs Vickies kettle chips ages ago, those are :pimp: as well

I'll never get how this is so common in some work places :lol:

I remember at my first job someone ate this girl's leftover chili with cheese on it lol, I was like why tho????

It’s wild, man.

A dude at my previous office literally got fired for sending out a firm-wide e-mail that was a profanity laced tirade, including a threat to beat someone’s ***, over someone stealing his cheese from the fridge. Swear.

It’s wild, man.

A dude at my previous office literally got fired for sending out a firm-wide e-mail that was a profanity laced tirade, including a threat to beat someone’s ***, over someone stealing his cheese from the fridge. Swear.

What race was dude?

I get you shouldn't be sending cuss words over the email but that man's food got eaten. But damn, you get YOUR stuff eaten AND you get fired.

Messed Up.

What race was dude?

I get you shouldn't be sending cuss words over the email but that man's food got eaten. But damn, you get YOUR stuff eaten AND you get fired.

Messed Up.

He was black and was in the accounting department. He may not have gotten fired immediately after that, but it was close.

About two months after he left, he came back one day and sat down at his old desk like nothing ever happened. So he apparently had some stuff going on besides being really mad his cheese was eaten.

Back
Top Bottom